By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Luigi's Mansion 3 for NX (looks like a digital movie)!!!

Express yo'self!

Fake, Fake, FAKE! 90 32.37%

Hmm, not sure... 79 28.42%

I think I believe it? 47 16.91%

YES! 15 5.40%

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! 47 16.91%

Total:278
CarcharodonKraz said:
Dulfite said:

Have you played it on the 3ds? It's wonderful. I think it's better than the original.

i have not.  Unfortunaetly, handheld systems dont make practical sense for me.  I have a tv and i rarely travel/am standing in line.  $100+ for a system i might use once or twice of year is just a bad idea.    There are 6 ports i wish would've been wii-u ports; luigi, bravely default and every zelda.  

I have far more 3ds games than Wii U ones and I play it more. I love my N3ds, and I only use it at home (like 95% of the time) while watching tv or just chillin' on the couch. Also the bathroom man, think of the bathroom!

Around the Network

DualPixels once again? What the hell is up with them??

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm getting really excited by Nintendo again. Just make Mario 64 2. Wave Race blue storm 2, Piloting 64 2, A proper Ocarina of Time sequel and I'm in. Oh Nintendo please do some form of achievements. I like them

Rumor has it NX will shit gold and grant one single wish for those who pick it up when it release s next month

DolPhanTendo said:
Rumor has it NX will shit gold and grant one single wish for those who pick it up when it release s next month

But that's just the handheld NX. The home console will opena a portal to another dimension, where Nintendo has conquered the world. The NX is just a ruse to bring their armies to our world.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

No amount of sarcasm can stop the NX train so just embrace it!

I would kill for a new Luigi's Mansion. Make it happen, Nintendo

Darwinianevolution said:
DolPhanTendo said:

But that's just the handheld NX. The home console will opena a portal to another dimension, where Nintendo has conquered the world. The NX is just a ruse to bring their armies to our world.

Lmao!!! 

This game turned out to be one of the most visually impressive games on the Switch, in the end.

Digging in the graveyard are we.