By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 6 Biggest PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive Letdowns to Date?

What? When did DriveClub ever promise a huge open world to explore?
Are they confused with the crew?

Gameplay was really basic? Not sure what they mean by that. Gameplay is still the same except for some tweaks to penalties.

Biggest letdowns to date: Gaming press.

Around the Network

Why is Titanfall on the list? What did that game ever do to deserve anyone's disappointment?

It shouldn't be on the list, much less should it be at number 3.

bet: lost

Titanfall and Ryse and Street Fighter V aren't exclusives, I'm sure in order to be a let down people had to be excited and who was excited for Ryse? Titanfall was great, just had silly AI bots and had a short life due to exclusivity and lack of single player.

Driveclub is amazing :(

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Halo 5 was a bit disappointing byt it doesnt deserve to b e on the list.

Beyond Two Souls ps4 (Just a mess of ideas)
Halo 5:Guardians (Marvel comic wannabe Halo sp)
Everybody Gone to the rapture (Way too slow)
Until Dawn (The later parts of the game)

Around the Network

Titanfall is on 2 different platforms and a last gen system while SFV is on two different platforms. May as well say the same for Ryse as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

SvennoJ said:
What? When did DriveClub ever promise a huge open world to explore?
Are they confused with the crew?

Gameplay was really basic? Not sure what they mean by that. Gameplay is still the same except for some tweaks to penalties.

Biggest letdowns to date: Gaming press.

Agree. They've shown themselves to be totally out of touch with core gamers. Pushing evolve and watchdogs while writing reviews of infamous stating gameplay wasn't "next-gen" enough and that was enough to give it a 70. 

Likewise punishing drive club for not being open world..... At this stage I am suffering from open world fatigue and the best part of mgsv was the start. The most linear and scripted part of the game.

Titanfall was far from a let down.

All of them but Bloodborne and Sunset overdrive.

Titanfall was not a letdown.

Ryse also was not a let down. The reviews for Xbox was not that good but it has a Very Positive rating on STEAM out of 6,462 reviews. I dont understand how that happened but Ryse is one of the best games I have played this gen.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/302510/