By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's Golden Sun Nintendo?

Tagged games:

Do you want another Golden Sun game?

Hell yeah, that game was awesome!!! 46 83.64%

No the game died out after the sequal. 9 16.36%

Total:55

That is also my "impossible" dream.Golden Sun is one of the best games on gameboy advance, and one of the best rpgs out there.Unfortunely this series has fallen into obscurity.I hope that, with the success of this year rpgs games, Nintendo can see the potential this franchise has, and invest real money on the next one

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I'm deeply dissapointed noone has done a Pokemon Sun joke yet. Shame on you.

Real answer: Nintendo would need to reintroduce the series to the public, no new game since the DS one (and that wasn't as well known as the GBA ones) makes people either forget the IP exists or forget how the story went. Make a Golden Sun Compilation for the 3DS/NX and we're golden (you see? That is a PUN).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I think Nintendo felt Dark Dawn didnt reach expectations and the series has been put on the backburner alongside F Zero and the like.

Which is a shame since I really like the puzzle heavy RPG design of it all but will agree Dark Dawn was the lesser of the three.

I REALLY want Golden Sun 4 to be a home console title. A game that really WOWs people.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Nintendo need to look at how well fire emblem is selling and go...
"maybe we should make more rpgs, revive golden sun".

In a grave, my friend.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

How many of those are available on the Wii U VC? I downloaded 1 but have not started until I finish DQIV, V, and VI.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
How many of those are available on the Wii U VC? I downloaded 1 but have not started until I finish DQIV, V, and VI.

The first two are available.

Right next to Earthbound, Metroid, and F Zero lol

If former CING developers are releasing a new detective game on the 3DS this spring on Japan, why the heck can't Camelot be doing a new Golden Sun game on the 3DS? We already had one miracle, we can have two ^^

Mike321 said:
Pavolink said:

The first two are available.

Nice, then I'll download the other one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile