By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Germans don't want Merkel anymore...

Even my totally insane politically correct every-man-here-is-neutered country Sweden recently closed the borders! From 8,000 asylum seekers per week last fall we are now down to 500.

Even our spawned-from-communism Social democrat party and the lunatic Greens finally realized that our future as a welfare state is at stake and that enough is enough. That it's a mathematical impossibility to merge mass immigration with the idea of grounding a state on solidarity, altruism and co-operation.

We can still save Europe. Stop immigration now.

Around the Network
PxlStorm said:
The AfD (the anti-immigration party the OP talked about) is a xenophobic and racist Party. Some of it's member have talked about shit like bringing concentration camps back and shooting at refugees. If you celebrate news like this, you are a failure as a human.

no they havent. They said that germany should protect its borders from immigration.

Merkel openly supports Ukraine which is ruled by Neo Nazis, the established german parties and its voters except the Left, have the least ammount of credibility when it comes to calling other people Nazis.

The german army is making wars around the world and US drones who are stationed here are killing none-white people every day. Everything under the german goverment.

melbye said:
Weimar Republic part 2.

more like Bismarck Germany

palou said:
DirtyP2002 said:

They are basically run by Frauke Petry, a Doctor in Chemistry. She tried to run her own small business, invested one million Euro in it and went bankrupt.
She is not the kind of woman you described.

Other than that: Link please.

Here is a translation (from reddit, but I did read the original in german) of the AFDs party manifesto (which should resume their ideological position)

The Gender-ideology marginalizes natural differences between the sexes and thereby goes against traditional values and gender roles in the family. The classical roles of man and woman shall be "corrected" through state-funded reeducation programs in Kindergartens and schools. AfD opposes this kind of gender pedagogics as an infraction of the natural development of children and parental rights. The AfD also demands to remove early sexualisation from schools and stop the destabilization of childrens sexual identity. Many of the views expressed in the context of Gender Mainstreaming run contrary to science, developmental psychology and life experience.

I agree with that analysis 100%.

And 90% of your beloved immigrants do too. But for a leftie, holding to that opinion is only okay if your skin is brown.

Until immigrants realize that "si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more; si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi (if in Rome, live in the Roman manner; if you are elsewhere, live as they do elsewhere)", EU should shut down its borders completely.

Actually, I would go as far as "a foreigner becoming a Roman citizen took a new Roman name as a mark of citizenship".

RolStoppable said:
Gains for the AfD aren't anything to be happy about. Of course, Merkel deserves to lose votes because of the way she handled immigration. She just went with her German Mutti strategy that everybody has to be welcome because we all are humans, but she didn't have any plan to back it up. If it hadn't been for the countless volunteers all across Germany, the country would have been in a really bad state.

Not surprised that the AfD did best in Sachsen-Anhalt, but shocked how good they are doing.

And what is wrong with germany having its own FPÖ? it works quite good in your country hence why you havent excepted Merkels plan

Barozi said:
97alexk said:

It seems like you want to silence democracy? they are still democratic. Anf if most people want this party. They will have the power. I have also german citizenship and i voted for them. I think its time to stop the madness that happens in europe

lol how did I imply that.

And that's the point. Most people DON'T want this party. They are at about 10% in the whole of Germany. Like it or not but that's still waaaaay too insignificant and considering the nazis are the only party that would want to form a coalition with them means that the rest (~90%) of the German partys can and will reject everything the AFD says.

Also it's just fine here in Europe :)

And? The Left Party in germany is also isolated but it doesnt change the fact that their pressence caused quite some changes in germany like the minimum wage. Its healthy for democracy if the CDU has its own Left Party for certain issues like immigration, its not 1968 anymore germany can allow itself to have a party on the right wing after the CDU.

The CSU is also disagreeing  with Merkel.

Around the Network

Yes Germany!!

Azzanation said:
Here is an example of letting migrants into a country and allowing them what they want. Down here in Australia, we have had many migrants, From the 80s we had a swarm of Europeans who accepted the Australian way. 90s we had a swarm full of Asians, who gladly accepted Australia’s way. In the 2000s we are getting many from the Eastern Europe countries who bring their strong religious beliefs with them. There’s nothing wrong with that, but now over the course of many years, they never accepted Australia’s way, in fact Australia rules are changing because of them. We are no longer aloud to sing the national anthems in our schools, we can’t even wave the Aus flag around without getting questioned due to racism.

Most of the crime waves here are based around religious beliefs. Rape, thief, murder or stabbings tend to always lead to a Muslim or migrant.

Many Muslim men condemn Aus woman who don’t fully cover up in towels. They don’t want to live under another rules, they want to live under their own rules but in another country. The way the world is going, by allowing migrants into their countries, in a matter of years the world will change. In another 10 years Australia’s will be another India, or Muslim country. Same goes for the rest of the world. Keep allowing these people in and the more they will slowly change the country to fit their needs.
Here is what the audience is like in Australia and what they think of a British solder getting murdered in England. This is coming from what he thinks of our society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssj_pOHM8pg
^ I suggest those who want to defend what iv stated watch it before having your say in there defence.

I walk the same streets as these men.

It's exactly like that here as well, it's like they all are one big hive-mind.. They practically act the same, say the same and are as aggressive and treat women like if it were their personal toy.. They are the same, no matter where they go, because in their ideology, ISLAM will take over the world, basically the world is their's already.....

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

This thread is starting to get disgusting. There is billions of Muslims, you can't paint everyone of them with a single brush. Racism is a disease.

Look I live in NYC, I know it might be different here, but there is maybe more than one million Muslims here in this city. Every corner of a block there is a Deli owned by Muslims, or a Muslim street vendor selling food.

This is my neighborhood, I work near here, and this line is for real. It can stretch around a city block.

This is right infront of a Starbucks coffee shop too lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I all I know now is that my country ( Sweden) is f***ed.

We are almost 10 million people here in this country we have in the past 8 months taken in almost 200k refugees.

Our schools don't have enough money to give worthwhile education.
Our sick can't get decent healthcare.
Our old live under the poverty line even after working for 50+ years.
Our younger people (18-25) can't get jobs or their own apartments.
Our homeless people can't get any decent help getting back into society
etc etc etc I can go on and on and on.

But somehow we do have billions upon billions of cash to spend on the tsunami of "refugees" that have gotten here after passing 10+ countries with peace.

I'm sorry but enough is enough. It's nothing racist about it.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:

I all I know now is that my country ( Sweden) is f***ed.

We are almost 10 million people here in this country we have in the past 8 months taken in almost 200k refugees.

Our schools don't have enough money to give worthwhile education.
Our sick can't get decent healthcare.
Our old live under the poverty line even after working for 50+ years.
Our younger people (18-25) can't get jobs or their own apartments.
Our homeless people can't get any decent help getting back into society
etc etc etc I can go on and on and on.

But somehow we do have billions upon billions of cash to spend on the tsunami of "refugees" that have gotten here after passing 10+ countries with peace.

I'm sorry but enough is enough. It's nothing racist about it.

Thank you! Europe should help europeans first!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).