By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Germans don't want Merkel anymore...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-13/merkel-party-declines-in-state-votes-swayed-by-refugee-crisis

Was destroyed in the polls today. Anti-immigration party saw huge gains. Hope this finally gives a fair warning for her to stop this madness. Allowing millions of refugee's into Europe has turned into a disaster, and many have had enough. She may single-handedly cause the distruction of the EU, which frankly wouldn't be surprising at this point.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Yeah, let's celebrate the rise of xenophobic parties on Europe!

Even if I really dislike Merkel, I'm really worried about this. And I'm totally ashamed of being European, we're denying a fundamental human right which is asylum to those people who are escaping a war. This would sit a bad precedent. If we ever need help for them, let's brace ourselves.

Volterra_90 said:

Even if I really dislike Merkel, I'm really worried about this. And I'm totally ashamed of being European, we're denying a fundamental human right which is asylum to those people who are escaping a war. This would sit a bad precedent. If we ever need help for them, let's brace ourselves.

Sigh*. If only you'd realize the majority of these migrants are living just fine in refugee camps, and frankly are better off staying. Provide aid, its much cheaper, and doesn't cause racial tention. You can't keep feeling "guilt" for these people when they do not care about Europeans at all. Look at what's going on in Sweden, or the countless sexual assaults in Cologne. How about Paris? All of these three things are because of Germany's open door policy, and what it has led to. Europe is sick and tired of being used, and I'm very pleased they aren't allowing themselves to be taken over!

You may not agree with my opinion, but at least understand that Europe is for Europeans, not migrants who want to use it! Also almost forgot to add this, but many of these "refugee's" are in no direct harm... oops.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Volterra_90 said:

Most of those people aren't escaping a war, though...

I also suggest you take a look at this map that lists every case of sexual assaults/rapes (including attempted), homicides, criminal assaults, attacks on children & teenagers, robberies, thefts, assaults in swimming pools, and riots done by migrants. Even better, the map only shows cases that happened this year and we're not even a quarter way through 2016.

Volterra_90 said:

I don't think its that simple. These people come uninstructuted for the most part and need to learn foreign languages before they can become productive members of society, wich with lower education levels won't go very far. Until then social benefits will run countries debts up and the average citizen will have to pay the bill. 

I don't think its a case of xenophobia for the most part. It's just using your vote to defend your interests. That is what a vote is. Democracy working as intended.

Around the Network

Good, if it would have been the opposite, i would have been worried about germans mental health.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aura7541 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Most of those people aren't escaping a war, though...

I also suggest you take a look at this map that lists every case of sexual assaults/rapes (including attempted), homicides, criminal assaults, attacks on children & teenagers, robberies, thefts, assaults in swimming pools, and riots done by migrants. Even better, the map only shows cases that happened this year and we're not even a quarter way through 2016.

And most of the migrants are single men : http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1798419-20160302-migrants-surtout-hommes-seuls-accueillis-france

It's time to stop the propaganda of the poor innocent family who wants to escape war spread by people ignorants  of the facts that tell it's false for the majority ( or dont want to see them to stay in their bubble of dream)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

We have already allowed countless dangerous individuals who can establish terrorist cells, spread their hateful thoughts. Essentially what Merkel and the sheep like bureaucrats of Europe have done is lock the youth of Europe and future generations into cycles of chaotic terrorist attacks on the most innocent and vulnerable. Its no skin off their noses cause they have their fat pensions and politicians don't go to most genuine targets without substantial protection.

Volterra_90 said:

Being anti-immigration = xenophobic? 

Volterra_90 said:

You should focus on being ashamed of the ignorance you displayed in this post and be happy that people are finally waking up and starting to act. Though for some countries (Sweden, Beligium, Malta, Netherlands, probably Denmark and possibly France) it's already too late. They have been successfully invaded and will soon be taken over.

Merkel is totally mad and Germans are, yet again, destroying Europe. Every single step they take in this crisis in wrong, stupid, pointless and often humiliating to whole of Europe (the negotians with Turkey are particularly humiliating, it's like paying cotributions to the Sultan who obviously doesn't give a single f*** about some Christian pesants and will take the money, use it to keep killing Kurds, limit democracy and won't do jack to stop the flow of people to Europe - and Merkel will be so shocked when it happens!). The saddest thing is that despite these results, she's still probably going to win the next elections. Germans are that hard-headed. They need a fuehrer that they'll trust beyond doubt and let him/her guide them - that's just how this nation rolls, and there is no new fuehrer in sight. If a Polish government tried to do half the stuff that she did, people would overthrow such a government. That would be political suicide.

I have a question. Why is it, that every single time I see a Western politian or reporter talk about the right wing, it's always "populist". This Bloomberg article:

"Germany is no longer immune to the allure of right-wing populism" and "An associated rise in populism".

Why is it? Why is having conservative views immediately depreciated and stigmatized by implying that it's wrong, bad and inferior to being a leftist? Somehow the Western media isn't refering to the left wing as "delusional left", yet it's always "populist right". Always. Almost as if that was the actual name. Doesn't this kill the idea of our basic freedoms? Shouldn't this be banned for reporters to do?

User was Banned for this post ~ LipeJJ

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.