By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess HD: Did you start off with Normal Mode or Hero Mode?

Tagged games:

It's definitely not overly easy like a certain someone is saying, especially for newcomers.
I started with normal mode because I'm trying to beat it and get through my backlog. When I replay it I'll do hero mode.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I chose Hero mode. I haven't played the Wii title in a while, but I remember it being one of the easier Zeldas. Not sure if I've even seen the Game Over screen on that title...hehe.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I actually enjoy it so much more now with Hero Mode. I haven't done Ganon amiibo yet though because I want 5 hearts before I do that just as a slight safety net. It gets way too cheap when half your health is gone from one hit from a Deku Baba

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

cycycychris said:
Normal. 1st time playing the game so I miles well start with the original experience.

I mean technically the original experience WAS mirrored! Lol, no I'm not gonna be that guy. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Forgot to post this: I myself started with Normal, as I first played the Wii version like 6 years ago. I didn't remember all that much and decided to get the "canon version" into my system before heading off into Hero Mode+Ganondorf amiibo territory.

bet: lost

Around the Network
spemanig said:
One of TP's most publicized flaws is how mind-numbingly easy it was. Of course most people are going to play it at a higher difficultly level. Most people like to at least have the slight possibility of dying when they play a video game.

Lmao have fun trying to die in Pokemon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I've played Normal Mode, because I've never played before the GC version of the game. The game is really easy, but my mind played tricks on me and sometimes I was lost.

Hero mode. Would love to play in super hero mode.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Normal.. Don't have the time or patience for anything else

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I still didn't receive TP HD, but I will play Hero mode despite before I played only TP Wii version.