By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess HD: Did you start off with Normal Mode or Hero Mode?

Tagged games:

Hero Mode, I've already played both the GC an Wii versions a couple times before.

Around the Network

When I get it I'm going to do the normal mode, because I only played the Wii Version, so I want to see how the world was meant to be.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

So, the Sacred Woods piece with the skull kid made me like 4-5 gameovers. Fuck those skelletons.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Esiar said:
When I get it I'm going to do the normal mode, because I only played the Wii Version, so I want to see how the world was meant to be.

What he said

Pavolink said:
So, the Sacred Woods piece with the skull kid made me like 4-5 gameovers. Fuck those skelletons.

Absolutely. On hero mode that part was a nightmare, i got killed twice and the third time I barely make it with one heart left. Jesus, wonder why ganon doesn't fill every room in the game with those xD

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
Pavolink said:

Absolutely. On hero mode that part was a nightmare, i got killed twice and the third time I barely make it with one heart left. Jesus, wonder why ganon doesn't fill every room in the game with those xD

Teheheh, yeah, I also barely did with one heart left. And I wanted to play in super hero mode, lol.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Vodacixi said:

Teheheh, yeah, I also barely did with one heart left. And I wanted to play in super hero mode, lol.

I actually tried Ganondorf + Hero Mode. In human form, it's a challenge, but it can be done. But the wolf parts... THE WOLF PARTS.