By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Division Downgrade

Tagged games:

theprof00 said:

If you invited every single person on vgc and asked them to comment on who was right here, they would say me. I'm 100% sure.

My point is....I'm not going to argue this with you, because you're clearly just trying to disagree.

Well thank god studies are not determined by democracy ... 

Quitting so soon ?

Around the Network

The console gaming effect.

As usual, it's Ubisoft business. They make new IP with shiny graphics just for E3 show as a tech demo, so, why they're doing this? The hype.

QUAKECore89 said:
As usual, it's Ubisoft business. They make new IP with shiny graphics just for E3 show as a tech demo, so, why they're doing this? The hype.

More like parity between consoles and PC.  They do not want to dump a lot of extra work into PC gaming as it will not sell as much there.  Even though games can look night and day better on PC if optimized for it. 

fatslob-:O said:
theprof00 said:

If you invited every single person on vgc and asked them to comment on who was right here, they would say me. I'm 100% sure.

My point is....I'm not going to argue this with you, because you're clearly just trying to disagree.

Well thank god studies are not determined by democracy ... 

Quitting so soon ?

I'm not going to beat my head against a wall thinking I'll get through with enough effort

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Agree with both sentences. Good thing I had to go to work to stop me from arguing a pointless fight lol.

theprof00 said:

I'm not going to beat my head against a wall thinking I'll get through with enough effort

Got it, so you don't have an argument! 

Ruler said:

graphical quality

I'm pretty sure I remember people here crying downgrade against Quantum Break here and I also remember some saying Killzone Shadow fall getting a downgrade too... 

OK lesson learned for me here, don't trust a lot of the people here to even give an analysis ...

All I remember about KZ shadowfall was arguing over what did or did not constitute 1080P , and in the last few years pretty much all trailers have come under scutiny not just here either , The first one I remember clearly was KZ2 and people still think it was a down grade when the concensus was there where some changes to how things where  done  in comparison to the trailer  but also small  improvements and it was deemed on par with the trailer. what else are we to expect in this the age of digital foundry.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I'm surprised that there hasn't been some sort of mass lawsuit yet where people claim that their pre-order was based on a game that never really materialized and thus, got duped into something else.

theprof00 said:

Got it, so you don't have an argument! 

0/10 apply yourself