By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End (The Making Of)

GribbleGrunger said:
Aerys said:

This game ! But this game !

No word to quality thé crazy attention to détails , never sa that outside rockstar games.

See the way Drake throws the gun strap over his shoulder just before he starts shooting.

Indeed that what makes me say they are complètely in an other world when it comes to animation , this is how à game feels réal and immersive

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:

Im here, always faithful

Though i didnt see your Dreams topic even if i think i saw thé last vidéos from last week( it's à Shame because this vidéo is amazing, my favorite among the o'es they posted,more people need to see this thread)

Just search for Dreams Gallore. The vid I'm talking about is from Kind Funny Games and it contains the first actual game created with Dreams as well as verifying VR support. There's also some mindblowing new info in my No Man's Sky thread.

The PS5 Exists. 

Naughty dog are on another level.
Its the attention to details that gets me, the little stuff you dont even think about, until you see it in a game.

GribbleGrunger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I know the feeling. Sometimes the console war consumes all and there's very little left for just enjoying good games. 

I hardly think updating a thread is part of the console war.

I'm talking about the community in general. People are too busy fighting so threads focusing on games suffer.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm talking about the community in general. People are too busy fighting so threads focusing on games suffer.

Oh, I see. Yes, I agree with that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

The lighting on his ear

GribbleGrunger said:

The natural way it illuminate a part of the face, allowing us to see the great modelisation work is just speechless

And even from this angle you can see how photo realistic his hair look

Oh sweet I'm liking this video series!
And those gifs are amazing holy crap.
Alright diving in

#1 Amb-ass-ador