By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End (The Making Of)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Episode 3 added to the OP

The PS5 Exists. 

Is there any point in continuing with these threads? I've dropped some great new information in the No Man's Sky thread and no one has seen it, I've dropped a great new video with lots of new info in the Dreams thread but no one has seen it.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Is there any point in continuing with these threads? I've dropped some great new information in the No Man's Sky thread and no one has seen it, I've dropped a great new video with lots of new info in the Dreams thread but no one has seen it.

Well, now I've seen it and I'm really the only one that counts.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

It just gets a little disheartening when the only time your threads get bumped is when you post new info, new info that you know isn't being read or watched.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

This game ! But this game !

No word to quality thé crazy attention to détails , never sa that outside rockstar games.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

GribbleGrunger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It just gets a little disheartening when the only time your threads get bumped is when you post new info, new info that you know isn't being read or watched.

I know the feeling. Sometimes the console war consumes all and there's very little left for just enjoying good games. 

Signature goes here!

Aerys said:
GribbleGrunger said:

This game ! But this game !

No word to quality thé crazy attention to détails , never sa that outside rockstar games.

See the way Drake throws the gun strap over his shoulder just before he starts shooting.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Im here, always faithful

Though i didnt see your Dreams topic even if i think i saw thé last vidéos from last week( it's à Shame because this vidéo is amazing, my favorite among the o'es they posted,more people need to see this thread)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

TruckOSaurus said:

I know the feeling. Sometimes the console war consumes all and there's very little left for just enjoying good games. 

I hardly think updating a thread is part of the console war.

The PS5 Exists.