By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End (The Making Of)

Cute lemur

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

This game looks amazing. And the MP was so good too.

Has anyone considered that the scenes in which we see young Nate and his brother might be the DLC?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Has anyone considered that the scenes in which we see young Nate and his brother might be the DLC?

It's possible, but I don't think so. I doubt that they would show something in a trailer for the main game that you'd have to buy DLC to get.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It's possible, but I don't think so. I doubt that they would show something in a trailer for the main game that you'd have to buy DLC to get.

Yeah, it seems unlikely. It's just that when the DLC was announced, the first thing I thought of was DLC of when Nate and his brother were kids.

The PS5 Exists. 

Part 2 added to the OP

The PS5 Exists. 

The PS5 Exists. 

This one is the most impressive visual ever seen in a video game.

To get a good model at night is easy, but in day light to get a crazy model like this ? It's unbelievable.

Plus the perfect ND animations making it even more real.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

And it's not just the models ! Look at the foliage in the background, it's photorealistic !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m