By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Charts February 27, 2016

I suspect am 800k opening week in USA for TP. Dark Souls is also going to have a strong launch by the looks of it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Uncharted 3 : 156,620(+6,202)
Uncharted 4 : 449,670(+13,591)

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Twilight princess numbers seem so bs. I'm going to kill a kitty if they end up being real. Also, Ratchet will flop D:

If Zelda will sell those numbers in the intere March NPD, i would be honestly surprised.

leyendax69 said:

Twilight princess numbers seem so bs. I'm going to kill a kitty if they end up being real. Also, Ratchet will flop D:

Poor kitties :(

Around the Network

Zelda looks very wrong..

Dr.Vita said:
Zelda looks very wrong..

But oh so right <3

But moreso wrong :)

Do we have any indication as to how TPHD did in it's first week? Position on Amazon bestsellers list or anything?

SJReiter said:
Do we have any indication as to how TPHD did in it's first week? Position on Amazon bestsellers list or anything?

Hmm it was 5th in January on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016-01/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=3#1

#4 in February

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016-02/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=3#1

That being said, only one of those in January that was ahead of it was a game, and just one in February. Otherwise it was just cards for the PS Store.

Real talk here guys: TPHD has matched individual SKUs of The Division for several weeks now on Amazon. Zelda is one of Ninty's biggest IPs, TP is one of the most well-known Zelda, and WiiU install base is significantly higher than when Wind Waker launched. It may actually really be doing that well.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016