By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump A ‘Threat To Peace And Prosperity,’ German Vice Chancellor Says

Angela Merkel, a threat to all of Europe. Millions of migrants invade Europe, demanding and absolutely vicious. Don't want to integrate, live off the taxpayers. Countries like Hungary, Poland, and now Macedonia finally say enough, and stand up to the german giant. At least Hitler cared about Europeans... Merkel would rather appease "refugee's". Europeans finally have had enough. I seriously hope in 2017 that she's out of power! 12 years of power will have been enough, and it shows! She's the most damaging Chancellor to Germany since Adolf Hitler, and she's been punishing Europe because of her stupid policy.

Though I might say that Donald Trump is still an idiot and I don't support him... just so we're clear.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Trump's partly been caused by the idiotic open-headed policy to immigration in Europe. Which Germany has contributed to more than anyone.
Angela Merkel might be ok with it but the rest of us aren't trying to shake off the guilt of the holocaust. We don't want mass murder and sexual assault happening in the west.
I have no idea what Trump actually thinks. Some of his statements and ideas are pretty ridiculous. But personally, if I could choose between blocking immigration for a decade or so (until things have calmed down) and having 100 people massacred in a theatre in my country, I'll side with Trump and go for the former.

Neither Gabriel nor Trump are capable politicians.

Nah, the EU is the problem, for me and many others anyway.

Symbolic said:

I'm not at all a fan of Trump, but man has it been hilarious watching the media and other politicians continually fall over themselves trying to take him down. It's also been a great event for most of the media to blatantly expose themselves as peddlers of propaganda instead of simply reporting facts and remaining objective.

Thanks for putting that very succinctly. I can't really believe they are losing their grip to Trump. That is exciting and a bit scary at the same time.

Around the Network

Just because he's not a gay leftist "oh... I'm crying I'm crying". I'd say a thereat to peace is the ammount of immigrants the germans are importing.

Normchacho said:
Yeah, no fucking duh. He wanted the military to target the families of terrorists and when someone told him that his commanders would be legally obligated to refuse, he said...

"They won't refuse me. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me."

He's a dictator level lunatic.

He said he would order military to kill innocent people? what the....

I don't know if I completely agree, though I sort of think there is a definite risk. However I don't think there is any place for leaders in democratic countries that purport to be allies, or at least friends, to be mouthing off about how shitty one or other candidate is in another country. So whether or not I agree with this concern he should sftu. If for no other reason than he may find himself having to kiss Trump's arse in 2017. So at least think about self preservation.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Says one of the guys responsible for importing millions of migrants into his own country.

lol

Donald Trump opposed entering Iraq, wants to improve relationships with Russia, wants to destroy ISIS and has said numerous times that he ideally won't need to use the military during his presidency. And yet he is the one posing a threat to peace and prosperity?

Though I guess if you work under the assumption that Islam truly is the religion of peace, this social democratic leader does have a point.