By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump A ‘Threat To Peace And Prosperity,’ German Vice Chancellor Says

hes full of shit

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ruler said:
hes full of shit

The chancellor or Trump?.....or both?

gabriel

He's not going to sniff a general election victory anyway so people can relax lol.

Yeah, no fucking duh. He wanted the military to target the families of terrorists and when someone told him that his commanders would be legally obligated to refuse, he said...

"They won't refuse me. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me."

He's a dictator level lunatic.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I'm not at all a fan of Trump, but man has it been hilarious watching the media and other politicians continually fall over themselves trying to take him down. It's also been a great event for most of the media to blatantly expose themselves as peddlers of propaganda instead of simply reporting facts and remaining objective.

Around the Network
Machina said:
Biggest current threat to Europe's peace and prosperity is his own fucking boss.

Exactly what I was thinking. He is in no position to claim that kind of thing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Machina said:
Biggest current threat to Europe's peace and prosperity is his own fucking boss.

In what way? No I'm not going to defend Mrs Merkel... I simply want to know what  do you mean? Is it regarding refugees/illegal immigrants and islam? Or austerity? I guess you mean the first but I might be wrong... So with other words, Right wing or left wing worries? haha

Normchacho said:
Yeah, no fucking duh. He wanted the military to target the families of terrorists and when someone told him that his commanders would be legally obligated to refuse, he said...

"They won't refuse me. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me."

He's a dictator level lunatic.

Lol.  yesterday, I was on a thread where a bunch of people in the army were scared Trump would be their leader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

tak13 said:
Machina said:

In what way? No I'm not going to defend Mrs Merkel... I simply want to know what  do you mean? Is it regarding refugees/illegal immigrants and islam? Or austerity? I guess you mean the first but I might be wrong... So with other words, Right wing or left wing worries? haha

(Redneck voice) Islam, the religion of the Vegan Moslem Barack Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

At least Trump will lead us closer to Fallout 5.