By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump A ‘Threat To Peace And Prosperity,’ German Vice Chancellor Says

Americans love drama and politics is like a reality show in the US A. A strong leader like Trump is needed to return America to its glory days. It will be interesting when Trump is elected as President at the end of 2016. 2017 onwards are going to be entertaining with President Trump calling the shots.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Yeah, no fucking duh. He wanted the military to target the families of terrorists and when someone told him that his commanders would be legally obligated to refuse, he said...

"They won't refuse me. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me."

He's a dictator level lunatic.

Can you imagine the level PTSD and suicides in the military after this dictator makes them commit actual war crimes.  I shudder at the thought.  For the love of God, people need to wake up.  Fortunately, I think they slowly are.  He lost big in Maine and Kansas, even though he campaigned hard in Kansas.  His wins in Kentucky and Louisiana weren't anything to write home about, either.

JRPGfan said:
Normchacho said:
Yeah, no fucking duh. He wanted the military to target the families of terrorists and when someone told him that his commanders would be legally obligated to refuse, he said...

"They won't refuse me. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me."

He's a dictator level lunatic.

He said he would order military to kill innocent people? what the....

I know...I actually thought it was a satirical story until I actually read the quote and saw the video...

People do really need to understand what we're dealing with here.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I think if ANYONE has the right to argue against Trump's proposals, it's Germany. I mean, they've experienced that sort of leadership before. 

What's even scarier is now it's happening in front of our eyes, in the US.

No, Isis are a threat to peace and prosperity, the 100,000s and 100,000sof middle eastern refugees crowding Europe that the leaders have no idea what to do with and should of never let in in the first place are going to be a threat, they're already starting to riot and block roads and train tracks off. North Korea are a possible threat the peace and prosperity.

Donald trump is just an attention seeker and no way a threat to peace and prosperity.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website