By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think will get better support?

Ps4 322 58.02%

PC 168 30.27%

Results 65 11.71%

Total:555
Angelv577 said:
PS4 because PC isn't an option for gaming.

Please explain that, lol.

Around the Network
MortienGerrux said:
Angelv577 said:

No need to even ask.  It's a silly statement, likely meant to get responses such as yours.

mornelithe said:
MortienGerrux said:

No need to even ask.  It's a silly statement, likely meant to get responses such as yours.

Ahh, then I took the bait :(
Luckily there is a nice button called report ;)

MortienGerrux said:
Angelv577 said:

PC gaming isn't a option for me.  I don't see myself ever playing games on PC so PSVR is my only option as a console gamer.

mornelithe said:
MortienGerrux said:

What I really wanted to say is that PC gaming isn't a option for me so PSVR wins by default.  I didn't word it right.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
mornelithe said:

What I really wanted to say is that PC gaming isn't a option for me so PSVR wins by default.  I didn't worded right.

Hence that part.  The latter part was just a guess, obv. wrong in this case.

mornelithe said:
Angelv577 said:

What I really wanted to say is that PC gaming isn't a option for me so PSVR wins by default.  I didn't worded right.

"likely meant to get responses such as yours'

this is the part that I really want to clarify.  I didn't have any intention at all with it.  My intention was just to say I don't play on PC so PSVR wins by default.  it's as easy as that.

Angelv577 said:
mornelithe said:

What I really wanted to say is that PC gaming isn't a option for me so PSVR wins by default.  I didn't word it right.

And why is PCVR not a option for you? Because of stereotyping and misinformation?

I've been both a PC and console gamer for over 15 years...

Angelv577 said:
mornelithe said:

"likely meant to get responses such as yours'

this is the part that I really want to clarify.  I didn't have any intention at all with it.  My intention was just to say I don't play on PC so PSVR wins by default.  it's as easy as that.

Hence Bolded.  It's like all you see is 3 words, and the rest just doesn't exist.

the-pi-guy said:
Hardcore_gamer said:

Seriously do you think Sony got more money than Facebook ? Do you think Sony got enough money to make more  AAA game exclusive for VR and ps4 ? mostly you will see on PSVR will be indie games and maybe two or three AAA games . It's true ps4 making money for Sony but do they other stuff making money for Sony too ? 

Facebook definitely has more money.  The question is moreso about their talent and whether they really want to invest in making exclusives.  Thus far, they have shown a good amount of interest.  I'm optimistic about what they will offer.    

MortienGerrux said:

Exclusives are the only thing keeping the console market alive.

Not even close.  Most people don't even care about exclusives.   If there were no exclusives, console sales would be exactly where they are right now.

Exclusives are what everyone argues about on forums where people generally care a lot more about gaming.  In the real world though, people don't care about exclusives at all.  

Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, etc.  Those are the types of games that everyone else knows, and usually buy consoles for.  

Without exclusives, consoles would have to compete with hardware only. At that point, nobody would get a WiiU/Xbox One. Or even a PS4. Everyone would get a PC/laptop/steambox.