By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 5 Leak [RUMOR]

There will be less PS5 rumors than NX rumors my source at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe told me. Sony will imprison all leakers. "The amount of NX leaks is crazy", he said. "Sony is planning to stop PS5 leakers as soon as we are coming closer to its release". He also said that PS5 will most likely not offer folders or the ability to change your PSN ID. "It's a tradition that PlayStation consoles don't offer these things and we want to continue this tradition."

Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer, told me: "Since there won't be a Xbox Two, there won't be any Xbox Two rumor. LOOOOOL"

Analyst Micheal Pachter commented: "These rumors about PS5 and Xbox Two sound very credible. I think because of that PS5 will sell 96.3 million consoles and Xbox Two will sell zero consoles. Oh and btw, the PS Vita will still outsell the 3DS."

Later on a Nintendo of Europe employee lost a piece of paper and I picked i t up. The paper says: "People still think NX rumors are true. TROLOLOLOL"

Oh and some Square Enix dude told me that they are considering bringing Dragon Quest XII to the Xbox Two.

My sources have been verified by my grandmother, so you can trust me.

Around the Network

Your grandmother lies!

bunchanumbers said:
Your grandmother lies!

Okay... I giggled....

NO ONE CAN FUCKING ESCAPE THE NX HYPE!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

bunchanumbers said:
Your grandmother lies!

Ha!

@OP- Didn't you post a NX leak thread yourself just this week tho? Seems odd that you're now making fun of posting leaks -_-

[] [] [] {} [] 

Around the Network

Good one! :D

Was this thread supposed to be funny?

GoOnKid said:

Good one! :D

Rain2 said:
bunchanumbers said:
Your grandmother lies!

Ha!

@OP- Didn't you post a NX leak thread yourself just this week tho? Seems odd that you're now making fun of posting leaks -_-

Yeah, I did, but this was an actual credible leak.

Shouldn't this thread be titled: PlayStation 5 Rumor [LEAK]

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I like how Square Enix wants to put DQ12 on the Xbox Two after the previous rumors, it looks like the guy responsible for the TR deal is still working there :D