By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Happy 3rd Birthday PlayStation Portable!!

Happy B-day PSP. I'll celebrate by buying my second game for the handheld. Crisis Core.

Around the Network

Happy B-Day, The PSP is a great handheld and is one handheld I know that gave the Nintendo DS a run for it's money.

So happy to own one and I'm looking forward to seeing what Sony and third parties do with the console in the future \m/

Mirson said:
Happy B-day PSP. I'll celebrate by buying my second game for the handheld. Crisis Core.

lol ... what was your first game ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Happy B-day.

I own 12 games, Papaton, Gow, Crisis Core, FF tactics and Wipeout Pulse are next on my list.

Someone remembered this day @_@ hell I love my DS but I don't remember its birthday, I'm too busy playing all the games ;)

But yes as it is PSPs 3rd birthday I might actually pick one up finally cause I really want Crisis Core, and about 3 other games I wanted to play but couldn't, mostly want it for a good emulator on the go though =\ I love my Earthbound I play it all the time I really need it on the go.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

But but ... my PSP is only 2 weeks old ...

Soriku said:
Happy b-day.

And Riot is really the most strangest gamer I have ever seen in my life.

Oh, and KH hasn't defined the PS brand. KH only appeared on the PS2 and has 1 game already out on a Nintendo system (KH: CoM), another once coming out on a Nintendo system (KH: 358/2 Days), and KH3 is most likely coming to the Wii. If anything, KH has defined the PS2.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to the PS3. There's no reason for me to believe the Wii is getting it.

Just because I'm not a Nintendo lover doesn't mean I'm a strang gamer. I don't have to like Nintendo. I can play whatever games I want to play. If it's gamecube, so be it. If it's PS3, so be it. Me being a strang gamer is a load of bullshit. But, then again, people that like gameplay over hype is rare, isn't it? 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:

lol ... what was your first game ?

My first game was Final Fantasy Tactics: TWOTL. I had the original for the PSone, but then decided to pick the remake up and sell the other one.

Happy Birthday.

And the sales just keep rising! =D