By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Happy 3rd Birthday PlayStation Portable!!

Awsome!! PSP is the best handheld I own, and yes I own every major gaming handheld to have been released.

Love its multimedia features.

mM
Around the Network
Mirson said:
hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:
Happy B-day PSP. I'll celebrate by buying my second game for the handheld. Crisis Core.

lol ... what was your first game ?

My first game was Final Fantasy Tactics: TWOTL. I had the original for the PSone, but then decided to pick the remake up and sell the other one.

Great choice if I may say :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Happy B-Day to the PSP.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:
hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:
Happy B-day PSP. I'll celebrate by buying my second game for the handheld. Crisis Core.

My first game was Final Fantasy Tactics: TWOTL. I had the original for the PSone, but then decided to pick the remake up and sell the other one.

lol thanks. I was thinking about getting that game in your sig, Patapon, but I have a feeling Crisis Core will keep me busy for months. Great game.

Happy birthday PSP.

Too bad you will never beat the ds in sales or in games(I blame square enix).

Around the Network

Who cares about the PSP anyways? The DS is much better. (I'm just joking by the way)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

happy birthday

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Mirson said:
hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:
hunter_alien said:
Mirson said:

lol thanks. I was thinking about getting that game in your sig, Patapon, but I have a feeling Crisis Core will keep me busy for months. Great game.

You can allways try the demo to see it for yourself :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm surprised no one actually read my post, where I called Ken Kutaragi "Crazy Ken Kutaragi" lol.

Woah, I thought its been out longer, I dont think much of the PSP but I dont mind celebratin'.

Hope it will start really showing some waves outside of Japan.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.