By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to unify PC and Xbox One platforms, ending fixed console hardware

TheMessiah said:
Swordmasterman said:

Because you moved too Off-topic, and does not want to face the Truth, and want to Silence people on a Open Forum, only because you replied a Off-topic Reply, and did not wanted to be disturbed.

When you enter on a Thread, you need to be open to speak with everyone, and speak with people that don't have the same oppinion as yours, even the oposite oppinion, Otherwise make your own thread and make the rules for what will be on the Thread.

You made an attack on me as a user, without having any previous part or knowledge of an ongoing conversation. What I said was fine in relation to this thread and the conversation I was having.

Your last chance. Just drop it or i'll report you.

How can i know if you din't did it already ?, and really does not matter, because i din't did anything wrong, you said something off-topic, i replied that this was off-topic, you came with a Rude Re-reply, only because i was not talking to you before, and then i re-re-replied you saying that to enter a Thread, you need to be open to speak with anyone willing to write on the Thread, and not close your-self to Off-topic Replies, and became upset with a Reply that isn't your opinion.

We know that Microsoft have Skype, make Lots of money with Cloud Computing, but  this is off-topic, The Cloud Computing, and the Surface Pro Devices are the edge of what is on-topic, and you started to speak about the Windows Phone, and how Microsoft, was doing well with it, and i don't really remember the first Topic, but i just replied that Microsoft, cannot compete agaist the Software support that both Apple, and Google, receive on Iphone, and Android, because Microsoft, joined the ship too late, and that this is the same reason that Samsung, and Sony, failed on the Mobile Market.

You said something off-topic, i just replied with a off-topic answer from the same conversation, and you became Mad only because your off-topic Reply was not for me, and now is trying to Frighten me, simple for no Reason.

There is justice on this site, i don't think that i will be Banned for no reason, and i also don't believe that you need to Bother the VG Chartz's Staff, with needless reports.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
I'm

Epic isn't the Original developers ?, when a franchise have a lot of releases is comum to some tittles to have lower quality than the others, this is comum on Any franchise with multiple titles.

I Saw that Epic, made Gears 1, 2, 3, Developed all the gears game until 2013, and after the aquisition by Microsoft, another company started to make the tittles, but the 3 first was 100% Owned, and Developed by Epic.

Resident Evil, you have Resident Evil 6, on Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIII, on KillZone, KillZone Shadowfall, on Assassin's Creed, Assassin's creed Unity, and so on.

The way you talk about Epic, seems to make Epic's developer have less Credibility, and seems that Microsoft purchased the Franchise to make it stay High Quality, while the only reason was because the Games had the possibility to Arrive on Playstation, was the beggining of a New generation with Xbox, and Playstation, launching on the same year, so Microsoft was afraid of that, they could have Published and Co-developed the games for Epic, paying for the Development, also moving the Development team, and making deals to make those games stay exclusive, instead of Purchasing the Franchise.

You make it seems that Epic, was the Villain, and Microsoft, was the Good Guy, while neither of the 2 was neither of the 2 options, just Companies taking care of their affairs.

I'm not talking about good guys or bad guys. Microsoft buying the franchise was understandable and to me the whole judgment fiasco is an indication that Epic wasn't really invested in Gears anymore. Most of the original dev team, including creator Cliffy B were long gone. Do you have some facts to offer about reasons behind MS buying Gears btw?

Oh and Judgment was co-developed with People Can Fly (now Epic Poland). PCF did the campaign and it was ok, but Epic was responsible for multiplayer which caused the shitstorm. I'm not saying Epic are villains but oh my they ignored their fan base, big time! It wasn't just a mistep like other games you listed, they were completely lost. Also MS bought Gears after Judgment if my memory serves me right.

I must say I don't know what there is to argue here. With Rod Ferguson on board with TC I simply feel Gears is back on track. You simply have to give credit to Microsoft too for it, whatever their reasons to buy the IP were.

CGI-Quality said:
TheMessiah said:

You made an attack on me as a user, without having any previous part or knowledge of an ongoing conversation. What I said was fine in relation to this thread and the conversation I was having.

Your last chance. Just drop it or i'll report you.

Head's up - threatening to report users can, and usually does, work against you. If you feel someone has crossed the line, you can report them. Just don't threaten to do so.

TO THE THREAD: I'm keeping a close eye on this topic. Let's try to avoid unnecessary attacks/threats/insults.

I Think that we need to close this Thread, 28 Pages already is enought, and Everyone is beggining to talk Off-topic, also everyone already gave their opinion, i think that here from now will be useless mantain this thread, just like me and other user were Exceding on Street Fighter V'S Thread, we was twisting the same argument over, over, over, and over, thanks the Goddess that the thread was closed.

When Microsoft, announce something on the near future, we will have more to talk, will understand better their plan, but now we are clueless and everyone is making  Assumptions, that may be offencive for other users.

KiigelHeart said:
Swordmasterman said:

Epic isn't the Original developers ?, when a franchise have a lot of releases is comum to some tittles to have lower quality than the others, this is comum on Any franchise with multiple titles.

I Saw that Epic, made Gears 1, 2, 3, Developed all the gears game until 2013, and after the aquisition by Microsoft, another company started to make the tittles, but the 3 first was 100% Owned, and Developed by Epic.

Resident Evil, you have Resident Evil 6, on Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIII, on KillZone, KillZone Shadowfall, on Assassin's Creed, Assassin's creed Unity, and so on.

The way you talk about Epic, seems to make Epic's developer have less Credibility, and seems that Microsoft purchased the Franchise to make it stay High Quality, while the only reason was because the Games had the possibility to Arrive on Playstation, was the beggining of a New generation with Xbox, and Playstation, launching on the same year, so Microsoft was afraid of that, they could have Published and Co-developed the games for Epic, paying for the Development, also moving the Development team, and making deals to make those games stay exclusive, instead of Purchasing the Franchise.

You make it seems that Epic, was the Villain, and Microsoft, was the Good Guy, while neither of the 2 was neither of the 2 options, just Companies taking care of their affairs.

I'm not talking about good guys or bad guys. Microsoft buying the franchise was understandable and to me the whole judgment fiasco is an indication that Epic wasn't really invested in Gears anymore. Most of the original dev team, including creator Cliffy B were long gone. Do you have some facts to offer about reasons behind MS buying Gears btw?

Oh and Judgment was co-developed with People Can Fly (now Epic Poland). PCF did the campaign and it was ok, but Epic was responsible for multiplayer which caused the shitstorm. I'm not saying Epic are villains but oh my they ignored their fan base, big time! It wasn't just a mistep like other games you listed, they were completely lost. Also MS bought Gears after Judgment if my memory serves me right.

I must say I don't know what there is to argue here. With Rod Ferguson on board with TC I simply feel Gears is back on track. You simply have to give credit to Microsoft too for it, whatever their reasons to buy the IP were.

I Don't take the credits away from Microsoft, their biggest franchises aways was Gears, Halo, and Forza, and because of that Xbox, had worldwide recognition, good thaat Microsoft, purchased and is investing on the Franchise, there is nothing wrong with it, but you just made it seems that Epic's Developer was Dirty, only because of the Last game, and that they don't had credibility to talk about Microsoft, because they did not heard their fanbase with the last Gears, but also, Epic, and Remedy, are the 2 closest third party developers to Microsoft, they have the Credibility to say when they think that Something is wrong.

I'm confused, when did I say anything about their credibility? You seemed to think Epic us owned by Microsoft and I told you it isn't. I also wrote that I think the guy from Epic has valid concerns and I'd like to know what other devs think about it. What that guy says isn't necessarily the whole truth you know.

But seriously, it's been a pleasure but let's just drop this now.