By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - With all due Respect....Indie games are ruining my Playstation experience.

If you judge games based on their budget you'll miss a lot of great games (Undertale being the most recent) but I guess that's up to you. Don't like them, ignore and move on. Some people seriously needs to stop complaining about everything

Around the Network
Leadified said:
PS+ hasn't been as good as it used to be lately but come on, you're complaining about games you're getting for free.

That's because they're using all that PS+ money they used to put towards getting high profile PS+ games and spending it instead on women and booze "a better, more robust online experience."

Just because a game doesn't have an overbloated budget or isn't AAA, doesn't make it bad. In fact, Undertale was probably one of the best gaming experiences I've had in quite a few years... Easily broke my top 5 all time favorite games..

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Meliodas2 said:
Don't be a hipster.

Don't be a troll.

User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

I think the solution is more indie games!

Around the Network

With regular games, around 90% are shit.
With indie games it's more like 98%.

You're not forced to play them..

I think a lot of AAA/mainstream titles these days are pretty boring to be honest, I think indie games help bring new ideas to the table and keep things varied.

PS plus could improve the game it offers

gooch_destroyer said:
Meliodas2 said:
Don't be a hipster.

Don't be a troll.

Your post didn't make sense unlike mine.

Meliodas2 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Don't be a troll.

Your post didn't make sense unlike mine.

Yours didn't make any sense.