By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

The internet will burn in flamewars. 32 18.71%

The internet will complai... 68 39.77%

They won't care because ... 5 2.92%

The internet will be rati... 32 18.71%

The internet will be unit... 12 7.02%

Zelda U will be delayed t... 20 11.70%

Total:169

Zelda U is the most hyped Nintendo game of the 8th gen. And, by the looks of all the rumours and Nintendo's behaviour, it seems that we will get a Twilight Princess situation again: the NX will probably get a Zelda U port at launch. Obviously the game will come to the WiiU too, it would be PR suicide if it didn't. But the question remains: how is people going to react when Zelda U is announced for the NX? Will the internet rage as it is prone to do, or will it be too excited for the NX to notice or care?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I feel like we already had a threat like this.But to the question at hand:As long as we have the Wii U version, I dont mind.If its going to help sell NX hardwares, Im fine with it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
I feel like we already had a threat like this.But to the question at hand:As long as we have the Wii U version, I dont mind.If its going to help sell NX hardwares, Im fine with it.

I think that thread was "how would you react if", this is "how would the internet react if".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Bad, it's Nintendo. That's all there is to it xDDDDD. Although I think it'll be absurd if they don't do a dual release. NX with a day one Zelda could have a very well beginning, and it's non-sense not to take advantage of ti. 

The internet won't react to this situation because this situation clearly won't happen.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
The internet won't react to this situation because this situation clearly won't happen.

FFS, just give up. A source who claimed that Zelda U is coming for the NX this year has been verified by a GAF admin and those guys are really good at what they do.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

FFS, just give up. A source who claimed that Zelda U is coming for the NX this year has been verified by a GAF admin and those guys are really good at what they do.

Even without that source, it just doesn't make sense that they don't do this. They did it with TP, it's a nice way to push NX sales, what am I missing? XDD

The only ones who has a right to complain is Wii U owners. Anything less is false rage and people looking to prevent NX from having a good launch.

Fanboys would make it look like the second coming of Christ.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

AZWification said:
Gamemaster87 said:

The source has been verified, not the actual information. Maybe the source is lying?

Anyways, Zelda will be a Wii U exclusive.