By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

The internet will burn in flamewars. 32 18.71%

The internet will complai... 68 39.77%

They won't care because ... 5 2.92%

The internet will be rati... 32 18.71%

The internet will be unit... 12 7.02%

Zelda U will be delayed t... 20 11.70%

Total:169

Just hoping that they have the best possible launch :)

Around the Network

Nobody would care (as in they'd be neutral or even happy) besides for the really pissy people who would complain regardless of what happens

[] [] [] {} [] 

spemanig said:
Nobody would care, because everyone saw this coming the moment the delay was announced.

Basically this. This won't be a surprise to anyone.

Its going to happend, and its not a big deal.
I dont think the internet will react negatively.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

some will say that is outrageous to wii U owners, some will say that the more options, the better.
lost of people with different opinions. welcome to the internet.

bunchanumbers said:
The only ones who has a right to complain is Wii U owners. Anything less is false rage and people looking to prevent NX from having a good launch.

Is it ok if I complain if they dont port it?? Im a Wii U owner, I just dont want to play this on the damn thing

That is very expected, and Nintendo already done something similar before, I dont see any problem.

But Zelda U not coming to Wii U be quite different story, but that wasn't case of course.

Gamemaster87 said:
The internet won't react to this situation because this situation clearly won't happen.

You are like broken record, just keep saying same thing but you don't have nothing to backup such a claim. On other hand evre info we getting saying NX and Zelda U NX port are coming this year, also you totally ignoring that Nintendo already done something similar before with TP.

Half of the people on the internet will go crazy.

The other half will be chill and won't be surprised.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."