Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge has no regrets over "slap on wrist" for man who killed 4 people.

She..

Deserves a life sentence. 19 33.93%

A good old fashioned flog... 13 23.21%

She is so damn sexy, wann... 1 1.79%

A bitch is a bitch - NWA 12 21.43%

9/10, IGN. 11 19.64%

Total:56

she the judge, was probably paid of by the kids family.

Around the Network
John2290 said:

So, Wanna test how stable and just your legal system is Americans? You Yank need to buck up, if this was Europe there would be riots.

lol this is just... wow. You know Europe's criminal justice systems have reputations for being ridiculously lenient right?

I must've missed the riots in our own country when it became clear that politicians, police, and local communities were all covering up mass child rape in Rotherham and other towns in the UK.

Glass houses and all that...

we never said our system was great....did we?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

deskpro2k3 said:
she the judge, was probably paid of by the kids family.

This is 100% true, and which case give the judge the death penalty as well.

John2290 said:
pokoko said:

This seems to be true.  It would appear that there are never any "slap on the wrist" cases in Europe without riots.

Rapists and other violent criminals let off with a 'slap on the wrist'  -  Hundreds of violent criminals, including rapists, are walking free from court after lenient sentences.

Oops ...

Cough...Wako...cough..9/11...fracking...Justin Bieber...

Oh wair, that last one is Canadas fault.

9/11?  What are you even talking about?

Around the Network

What good does it do, to jail someone for lifetime, for a accidental killing?

I seriously believe intent is what matters.

The person that drove drunk, will likely never make that mistake again.
Keeping him/her in jail doesnt protect anyone in society.
It wont bring back the dead.
It wont really deter others of his/her type from drunk diveing.

Accidents happend. Dont see the point of keeping someone like that in jail for a lifetime.

That person is more usefull to society if they "get a slap" on the wrist and are put back out into it.

Everything else is just "eye for a eye" mentality without reasoning behinde it.

Affluenza? Are you kidding me? Worse than the tumblrinas thinking they can be assholes to anyone because of depression(or any other condition they claim to have).

Hope that buffoon gets killed. Perfectly fine by me. Wouldn't shed a tear. I'd actually be happy a bit on the inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Machina said:
John2290 said:

So, Wanna test how stable and just your legal system is Americans? You Yank need to buck up, if this was Europe there would be riots.

lol this is just... wow. You know Europe's criminal justice systems have reputations for being ridiculously lenient right?

I must've missed the riots in our own country when it became clear that politicians, police, and local communities were all covering up mass child rape in Rotherham and other towns in the UK.

Glass houses and all that...

I live in a tent surrounded by shattered window panes and small rocks :(.

China Numba wan!!

pokoko said:
John2290 said:

Cough...Wako...cough..9/11...fracking...Justin Bieber...

Oh wair, that last one is Canadas fault.

9/11?  What are you even talking about?

I was going to ask, but I figure this rabbit hole only leads me to saying something I shouldn't.  

JRPGfan said:

What good does it do, to jail someone for lifetime, for a accidental killing?

I seriously believe intent is what matters.

The person that drove drunk, will likely never make that mistake again.
Keeping him/her in jail doesnt protect anyone in society.
It wont bring back the dead.
It wont really deter others of his/her type from drunk diveing.

Accidents happend. Dont see the point of keeping someone like that in jail for a lifetime.

That person is more usefull to society if they "get a slap" on the wrist and are put back out into it.

Everything else is just "eye for a eye" mentality without reasoning behinde it.

It wasn't just an "accident". He was drunk and that's criminal by itself. Everyone knows the risks of driving drunk and he took it knowing people could be hurt or killed. He's worthless to society and will most likely pose a future threat to others. Just from a cold logical stand point, his death would be right and logical course.