By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge has no regrets over "slap on wrist" for man who killed 4 people.

She..

Deserves a life sentence. 19 33.93%

A good old fashioned flog... 13 23.21%

She is so damn sexy, wann... 1 1.79%

A bitch is a bitch - NWA 12 21.43%

9/10, IGN. 11 19.64%

Total:56

Affluenza? Are you kidding me? Worse than the tumblrinas thinking they can be assholes to anyone because of depression(or any other condition they claim to have).

Hope that buffoon gets killed. Perfectly fine by me. Wouldn't shed a tear. I'd actually be happy a bit on the inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
John2290 said:

Cough...Wako...cough..9/11...fracking...Justin Bieber...

Oh wair, that last one is Canadas fault.

9/11?  What are you even talking about?

I was going to ask, but I figure this rabbit hole only leads me to saying something I shouldn't.  

JRPGfan said:

What good does it do, to jail someone for lifetime, for a accidental killing?

I seriously believe intent is what matters.

The person that drove drunk, will likely never make that mistake again.
Keeping him/her in jail doesnt protect anyone in society.
It wont bring back the dead.
It wont really deter others of his/her type from drunk diveing.

Accidents happend. Dont see the point of keeping someone like that in jail for a lifetime.

That person is more usefull to society if they "get a slap" on the wrist and are put back out into it.

Everything else is just "eye for a eye" mentality without reasoning behinde it.

It wasn't just an "accident". He was drunk and that's criminal by itself. Everyone knows the risks of driving drunk and he took it knowing people could be hurt or killed. He's worthless to society and will most likely pose a future threat to others. Just from a cold logical stand point, his death would be right and logical course. 

Aeolus451 said:
JRPGfan said:

What good does it do, to jail someone for lifetime, for a accidental killing?

I seriously believe intent is what matters.

The person that drove drunk, will likely never make that mistake again.
Keeping him/her in jail doesnt protect anyone in society.
It wont bring back the dead.
It wont really deter others of his/her type from drunk diveing.

Accidents happend. Dont see the point of keeping someone like that in jail for a lifetime.

That person is more usefull to society if they "get a slap" on the wrist and are put back out into it.

Everything else is just "eye for a eye" mentality without reasoning behinde it.

It wasn't just an "accident". He was drunk and that's criminal by itself. Everyone knows the risks of driving drunk and he took it knowing people could be hurt or killed. He's worthless to society and will most likely pose a future threat to others. Just from a cold logical stand point, his death would be right and logical course. 

That "rich" dude probably crapped his pants from this experiance and will never drunk drive again.

You know how many people at some point in life drunk drive? even if they know its wrong? lets say thats like 33% of the population of a country.

Are all those people "wrothless to society"?  This dude is just the dumb unlucky f*** that did so and had a accident.

also wtf at "his death would be right and logical course".

You want a guy dead for a mistake, that will almost certainly never happend again? wow..

Future risk my butt... accidents happend, sober people have them too that cost lives, should they get put to death too?

If they made a mistake? didnt see a red light or something?

JRPGfan said:
Aeolus451 said:

That "rich" dude probably crapped his pants from this experiance and will never drunk drive again.

You know how many people at some point in life drunk drive? even if they know its wrong? lets say thats like 33% of the population of a country.

Are all those people "wrothless to society"?  This dude is just the dumb unlucky f*** that did so and had a accident.

You want a guy dead for a mistake, that will almost certainly never happend again? wow..

You didn't read the article I take it?

Around the Network

VGC never lets me down on a dosage of bigotry and idiocy.

Aeolus451 said:
JRPGfan said:

You didn't read the article I take it?

Reading it now.

*edit:

Okay didnt know he tried to flee, after, and went back to partying and heavy drinking afterwards.

(though it doesnt say he was driveing or went driveing in that episode, and its not like its ilegal to drink at a bar)

Fleeing should be "added" ontop of his centence, for that drunk driveing accident.

I still dont think that warrents him anything as drastic as some forums members calling for his death.

You face reality and go "fuck it, im going to spend the rest of my life in jail" and some panic and flee.

Guy probably has a drinking problem, and should get help for it.

John2290 said:
mornelithe said:

I was going to ask, but I figure this rabbit hole only leads me to saying something I shouldn't.  

Go ahead, Brofessional...

All good, thanks.

mornelithe said:
John2290 said:

Go ahead, Brofessional...

All good, thanks.

Good job avoiding the bait, you saved us from having to moderate v.v XD

Anyway, that's awful that the judge is completely fine with it. I have a feeling the judge was probably paid off by the family. If I recall correctly, wasn't he the son of a really rich oil tycoon family or something along those lines?

StarOcean said:
mornelithe said:

All good, thanks.

Good job avoiding the bait, you saved us from having to moderate v.v XD

Anyway, that's awful that the judge is completely fine with it. I have a feeling the judge was probably paid off by the family. If I recall correctly, wasn't he the son of a really rich oil tycoon family or something along those lines?

Not really difficult to ignore conspiracy theorists.