Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge has no regrets over "slap on wrist" for man who killed 4 people.

She..

Deserves a life sentence. 19 33.93%

A good old fashioned flog... 13 23.21%

She is so damn sexy, wann... 1 1.79%

A bitch is a bitch - NWA 12 21.43%

9/10, IGN. 11 19.64%

Total:56

Immediately retired after? Sounds like they got a big payout for it...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
John2290 said:
pokoko said:

Wrong on both.

Haha, holy cats.  I should have known, I guess.  Unfortunately, I forgot my tinfoil hat.  As I thought this was about "slap on the wrist justice" and Europe rioting over such, which you seem to have lied about, I'm going to let you run with your agenda on your own. 

Hey, hey now. Take your Brozac and listen to my Brolonged but shortened from the wall of text I started with (For your Brovienence) you have tickled a nerve.

Can I ask, Brofessor, have you looked obectively at the facts and taken the time to research everything from the basement bombing of the 90's to the origins of the hijackers as well as a the movement of money between the the US, certain families of the middle east and the available info on what the CIA was working on and with who in that area. Now, I don't mind the tinfoil hat "insult" (I love my hat, its full of jewels and swag).

What I do take offence to is the assumtion that I have some agenda. I'm an Irish man, who has taken the time to invest hundreds of hours to come to a reasonable decision on one of the most historic and landscape changing events of my time, A decision take took me years to come to, I have no concern of what you believe or how you choose to look at the subject, I know the want of ignorance, esspecially if you are a Yank, 

Do not assume I have some agenda because i choose to come to my own conclusions on matters that are of importence to ones own conscious awareness of the world we live even if it earns me the loaded title of "Conspiracy theorist",

Good day, Brotector of acceptible truth. Have a Bronderful, Joy filled day and have a better night my good, Bro.

...when you're done auditioning for that workout themed Doritos commercial...I'd actually be interested in hearing what you have to say. It'd be informative to get an Irish perspective on things, even if it's not the norm. Can you elaborate on what evidence has led you to these conclusions?

Aeolus451 said:
The judge was probably lenient because he's young. Should have just made an example of him, life in prison or death penalty.

You can't get the death penalty for vehicular manslaughter since its pretty much impossible to proof that any of those cases are premeditated.

Insane that he got off on the affluenza defense.
Fucking insane.
Look, he shouldn't be killed for it, but he deserves to pay for the lives of three people he killed because he made poor choices.
People do far less and get bigger penalties than that.

Drunk Driving is against the law. How do you get around that??!?

I'm not advocating death, but he and he alone made the choice to drink, drive and speed. Four human beings are dead due to his irresponsible choices. I think something more than "oh he has a drinking problem" is in order. He apparently has little interest in being a productive member of society when the immense gravity of the four lives he took wasn't enough to teach him any responsibility.

Around the Network

Did this just come out, I swear I just watch a documentary about this a 2 weeks ago.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Ka-pi96 said:

Immediately retired after? Sounds like they got a big payout for it...

Her career was obstensibly ruined after this so it would be pointless to even finish out her term.

I recall someone saying that this Judge was pretty good, but the only thing she'll be remembered for is the verdict on this case.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

very lenient decision for sure, but death penalty ? c'mon....

Many of you guys who are calling for the death penalty would be singing a very different tune if you were the one who caused this mess. Just think about that. If you were in this person's shoes, would you be rising the same pitchfork to yourself and demand that you be executed for being so irresponsible? lol, give me a break.

Chris Hu said:
Aeolus451 said:
The judge was probably lenient because he's young. Should have just made an example of him, life in prison or death penalty.

You can't get the death penalty for vehicular manslaughter since its pretty much impossible to proof that any of those cases are premeditated.

That doesn't really change what should happen to him or how he should be punished. 

He chose to drink alot then drive knowing what could happen to him or others. People died and were hurt because of him. His life should be forfeit.