By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Judge has no regrets over "slap on wrist" for man who killed 4 people.

She..

Deserves a life sentence. 19 33.93%

A good old fashioned flog... 13 23.21%

She is so damn sexy, wann... 1 1.79%

A bitch is a bitch - NWA 12 21.43%

9/10, IGN. 11 19.64%

Total:56

I think as a nation we've just all accepted that our judicial system is entirely screwed and moved on. Happened around the time Casey Anthony was getting off the hook.

Give us a few more years, and maybe we'll accept the entire nation being screwed as well.

Around the Network

The affluenza claim is fucking hilarious, can't believe he didn't go to jail. He can't even do his probation and runs away to Mexico... Fuck

meanwhile there's people serving long prison sentences for smoking pot... smh

John2290 said:

I just basically copy/pasted the title. You have a problem with that brofessor? 

The judge who dealth one of the most sickening....no, thee most sickening  case of injustice in the American and western legal system that I have seen. In which a Judge gave a man who killed 4 people while drunk at the wheel just 10 years probabation for "affluenza" an apparently new term for spoiled rick kid and then immeadiatly retired leaving no statement as to why....?

Well, The dirty bitch finally replied to the media whom I assume and hope are pestering her since the lad violated probation recently and get this. The dirty, scumbag has "No regrets". I would promptly smack this woman up and probably go to jail for life in doing so, but it would be worth it.

Heres the story if your fingers are feeling fatigued.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458754/No-regrets-Texas-judge-sentenced-affluenza-teen-Ethan-Couch-slap-wrist-punishment-killing-FOUR-people-drunk-driving-crash-says-facts.html

So, Wanna test how stable and just your legal system is Americans? You Yank need to buck up, if this was Europe there would be riots.

Apparently, you're not even remotely familiar with some of the injustices in the US.   There was a case in Vermont (where I live), where a piece of garbage named Mark Hulett, was sentenced to 60 days for the repeated rape of a child over a 4 year period...starting when she was 7 years old.  As bad as the Affluenza teen thing is, this was a tad more personal for reasons I can't really get into.  Regardless, there've been some gross injustices in America.  Without a doubt.  Some of them are due to the Judge trying to point out issues in the sentencing/rehabilitation programs, however that isn't justice in my opinion.  Highlight the problems w/ rehab, sure, but don't try and make a point by doing something like that.  Fucking disgraceful.

John2290 said:

So, Wanna test how stable and just your legal system is Americans? You Yank need to buck up, if this was Europe there would be riots.

This seems to be true.  It would appear that there are never any "slap on the wrist" cases in Europe without riots.

Rapists and other violent criminals let off with a 'slap on the wrist'  -  Hundreds of violent criminals, including rapists, are walking free from court after lenient sentences.

Oops ...

We need to bring back the death penalty   and we need to make the death penalty swift and effective.

I am so tired of these people killing people and getting away with it. We need to send a strong message that if you murder people like this you forfeit your life as well.

Around the Network

The judge was probably lenient because he's young. Should have just made an example of him, life in prison or death penalty.

she the judge, was probably paid of by the kids family.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
she the judge, was probably paid of by the kids family.

This is 100% true, and which case give the judge the death penalty as well.

John2290 said:
pokoko said:

This seems to be true.  It would appear that there are never any "slap on the wrist" cases in Europe without riots.

Rapists and other violent criminals let off with a 'slap on the wrist'  -  Hundreds of violent criminals, including rapists, are walking free from court after lenient sentences.

Oops ...

Cough...Wako...cough..9/11...fracking...Justin Bieber...

Oh wair, that last one is Canadas fault.

9/11?  What are you even talking about?

What good does it do, to jail someone for lifetime, for a accidental killing?

I seriously believe intent is what matters.

The person that drove drunk, will likely never make that mistake again.
Keeping him/her in jail doesnt protect anyone in society.
It wont bring back the dead.
It wont really deter others of his/her type from drunk diveing.

Accidents happend. Dont see the point of keeping someone like that in jail for a lifetime.

That person is more usefull to society if they "get a slap" on the wrist and are put back out into it.

Everything else is just "eye for a eye" mentality without reasoning behinde it.