By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Joker VS. Carnage

who is more dangerous? Joker because you will be happy and the next time dead

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network

Better overall villain is hands down Joker.

Joker is easily the better villain overall.

The Joker isn't insane, he has a case of "super-sanity" that seems insane to the average Joe.

So Joker.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

More evil - Joker

Scarier - Carnage

More Dangerous - They kinda tie in my eyes. Carnage is a psychopath who might as well be a murderous beast, if you see him in person you're going to die, no question, while Joker is an evil genious capable of doing horrible things on a massive scale, probably even global.

Overall, Joker. Evil genius, what can I say?

bet: lost

Around the Network

Carnage is a generic pile of 90's waste. A villain made for those who don't need things like motivation or creativity. I'm not even a joker fan, but Carnage is just awful. They really should have just ended the symbiotes with Venom.

Is carnage even still relevant? Does he still appears in the comics?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well Marvel ruined Carnage and everything Venom related.... So yeah, nuff said.

Joker is by far the most crazy, fun and interesting villain in all comic book imo.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Never liked Carnage at all, he's like an over-the-top egdy OC made by some crazy fan of Venom.

Joker is cool, tho.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."