By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

Added everyone :)

Remember, once you add players through searching fighters, add them to your favourites and then set 'vgc' as a tag for them. This way, when we create battle lounges with the next update, it will be easy to identify who the VGC gang are :)

Not played for a while as I've been working out of town. Got 542LP.

Got my gold trophy for getting combined level 200. That wasn't too hard.

I used to hardly win any matches online. Seem to be getting more wins with this. Need to practice combos and using Ryu's VSkill, although I did have a match where I Daigo'd it out against some poor guy by VSkilling a few of hadokens in a row before beating him.

I'm also loving how you can favourite any replay and it keeps it in a log for you. Anyone know how long they store the replays for. Especially since you can go back to the pretty much any fight you've had and bring up the replay for it.

Around the Network

It'd be awesome if they added a team battle mode in battle lounges. Players pick what team they want to be on (teamA/teamB) then it's randomly listed of who fights who and the team with most wins win. that'd be a good laugh.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
It'd be awesome if they added a team battle mode in battle lounges. Players pick what team they want to be on (teamA/teamB) then it's randomly listed of who fights who and the team with most wins win. that'd be a good laugh.

Hopefully that will be one of the future free updates. Anyone remember the 2 VS 1 dramatic mode in street fighter alpha? 

StokedUp said:

I'll settle for having 8 player lobbies back for now but your idea seems like fun too!

-------------------

It's possible everyone was offline last night when I added people but I didn't see any indicator of whether someone was online or not. Only the last mode you guys were using.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
StokedUp said:

I'll settle for having 8 player lobbies back for now but your idea seems like fun too!

-------------------

It's possible everyone was offline last night when I added people but I didn't see any indicator of whether someone was online or not. Only the last mode you guys were using.

I've noticed this since I've had the game, I'm not sure whether the Capcom fighters network is working fully yet. Maybe it's going to be updated in the next patch. There definitely needs to be more indication as to who is online and offline. 

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

If/when I get the game i will be sure to join up.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

StokedUp said:
TruckOSaurus said:

-------------------

I've noticed this since I've had the game, I'm not sure whether the Capcom fighters network is working fully yet. Maybe it's going to be updated in the next patch. There definitely needs to be more indication as to who is online and offline. 

Like DriveClub, they need to let us create our own Fight Clubs. 

cyberninja45 said:
If/when I get the game i will be sure to join up.

The more the merrier dude. 

My Hori Fighting Commander 4 controller arrived today, according to Amazon. Shit just got real.

I'm going to train this weekend and then I'm taking ass and kicking names!

d21lewis said:
My Hori Fighting Commander 4 controller arrived today, according to Amazon. Shit just got real.

I'm going to train this weekend and then I'm taking ass and kicking names!

Which character will you be training with? 

Can't wait for the 8 player lounges to be launched. Anyone tried creating a lounge yet and does it let you name the lounge? 

Also, our vgc lounges, password protected or open?