By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

Fei-Hung said:

Dammit, I'd prefer Hadokenning it all the way. Gives me my comfort space. Don't like it when the challenges get to close lol

There is no fear at all, Shoryuken too stronk. Ken Mp DP, Hp DP, Ex DP all day for 100 fights straight. That's Capcom AI cultivated through decades of experience.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Add me! TruckOSaurus is my Fighter ID and I'm on PC.

My skill level would be average. I'm currently sitting at about 500LP in SFV (all earned with Rashid) and I used to hover around 1,100 BP with Chun Li in SFIV.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Add me! TruckOSaurus is my Fighter ID and I'm on PC.

My skill level would be average. I'm currently sitting at about 500LP in SFV (all earned with Rashid) and I used to hover around 1,100 BP with Chun Li in SFIV.

Added :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

100k Fight Coins per new characters seem horribly dificult to have if you want more than 2 new characters and some costumes, but all will depends on what comes next as mode and how much will be daily Reward. 1000 F daily reward would be gut imo, then additionally the level-ups(1000F) and 50 F pro wins. If so then at the end of the year you can esealy have all the characters since an additional story mode is coming in june.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

I bought it. Played a little. Not a fan of how some characters play now but I'll get good. Waiting on my controller to arrive. I'm d21lewis. Feel free to add me.

Wish my beloved Fei Long, E Honda, Guile, Blanka, Elena, Poison, Dee Jay, and I'm sure a few others, I'm forgetting would have made the cut. I don't really like using Ryu and Ken and I'm of the school of "never use the same character more than twice in a row". I love variety! See you guys online!

I think I'm going to buy SFIV, too. Hope there's a big community for that one.

Around the Network

Added everyone in the OP. Tried to add d21lewis but it returned no result.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I played around with the new privacy options. Must have turned something off. I'll change them OR just leave your PSN ID and I'll add you today.

*edit* also, I didn't get to play online, yet. The game had a huge update that would take three hours to download. I just skipped it and played Story Mode. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm starting to enjoy SFV engine more and more. After getting used to different animations and attacks the rhythm of the game makes more sense. I guess the learning period just takes raw hours.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Spent 2 hours purely training against m-bison on hardest difficulty with all gauges on normal and KOs switched on, i was training to pull off cammys combos and just generally get better, I turned fight request on for casual matches so it would give me a break from m bison and I could compare how I was doing. The progression I had in them 2 hours was a good step up. At the the start m-bison was just ragging me around the screen but I slowly got better and better and was managing to KO him regularly. Always said though the damage cammy takes is massive, slip up and your going to be punished with your life gauge.

d21lewis said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I played around with the new privacy options. Must have turned something off. I'll change them OR just leave your PSN ID and I'll add you today.

*edit* also, I didn't get to play online, yet. The game had a huge update that would take three hours to download. I just skipped it and played Story Mode. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

That would be the reason your ID wasn't returning results, you have to log into the server with your ID for your fighter to be properly registered online.