By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad reviewed games you loved.

Tagged games:

Pretty much the entire Hyperdimension Neptunia Franchise.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
Kane and Lynch games. They are fucking great.

Yes they were me my mate played them co op, i think the second one had a level where u ended up kidnapped lost your clothes and had to escape, hilarious.

Whoa I have that conflict game.. I thought I was the only one XD

Spy vs Spy on the PlayStation 2... it got 38 on Metacritic WAY lower than it deserved, sure the Single Player campaign wasn't overly entertaining and the TDM/Modern modes weren't perfect but classic mode was fantastic and there was quite a lot of options to customize how the game played and a lot of maps. Was a blast with up to 4 players!

To this day I absolutely LOVE Sonic R on the Saturn. It has a strange control scheme that appeals to me, the levels are great and the music is fantastic. But the game is hated among many gamers :).

Around the Network

Kriby and the rainbows curse

Mario Party 10.
I agree that the car mechanic is kind of dumb, but the rest of the game is amazing!

-This might have the best minigames a Mario Party game ever had.
-Bowser mode is a blast!
-The boards are beautiful and original.

It's basically a much better version of Mario Party 9, yet it got a worse score.

The Last Remnant. Granted the 360 version had its issues but PC version eliminated the vast majority of them. I loved the art style. The unique look of the cities and the battle system.

I've said this a million times and I'll say it a million more

Zombi U deserves a B+

BraLoD said:
The Legend of Dragoon.
Digimon World 1 and 3.

You just became cooler for playing digimon world 1 and 3. Since they apparently reviewed bad, and I was addicted to the franchise as a child I'll have to put those up for nomination as well.

i also would like to add Shadowrun for the 360. I remember that being the time I discovered custom burnt CDs and playing 'Drive' by Incubus all the time while playing online. The nostalgia hurts, that game was for me, an extremely promising multiplayer game.