By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad reviewed games you loved.

Tagged games:

Cloudman said:
Volterra_90 said:

Of course. The reviewer started to play the game on Classic mode and he had to re-start the game again. He must have acknowledged that the game is suposed to be hard.

Haha, if he really did, then the reviewer would know restarting is also part of FE territory, haha... Didn't they see there is a mode just for them? Casual and Phoenix mode... xD

I guess he did, but he tried to be a hell of a badass and he was destroyed xDDDDDD. He complained about the lack of grinding too, so I guess he didn't play any FE game except Awakening and forgot it's all about strategy. Competent reviewer, yeah.

Around the Network

Does Street Fighter V count?

Signature goes here!

The Quantum of Solace game. Some of the most fun I've had with online multiplayer, and I really liked the campaign.

Volterra_90 said:
Cloudman said:

Haha, if he really did, then the reviewer would know restarting is also part of FE territory, haha... Didn't they see there is a mode just for them? Casual and Phoenix mode... xD

I guess he did, but he tried to be a hell of a badass and he was destroyed xDDDDDD. He complained about the lack of grinding too, so I guess he didn't play any FE game except Awakening and forgot it's all about strategy. Competent reviewer, yeah.

Wow, the incompetency just keeps rising. What's next, the weapon's triangle is too hard to understand? xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

Isn't SFV getting overall good reviews? I've been hearing 8s and 9s. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It's at 78 on Metacritic which we know is terrible when it comes to game!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:

It's at 78 on Metacritic which we know is terrible when it comes to game!

Oh, it is... o: Well, 7s aren't bad, and it's almost an 8...

Dance my pretties!

Definitely Type 0. Although it would be more appropriate to say the reviews are mixed.

Lube Me Up

Tho it got mixed reviews (76 in metacritic) Suikoden V is one of my fav. rpgs of all time.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky got a pretty bad review from IGN.

I thought the game was amazing.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."