By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bad reviewed games you loved.

Tagged games:

Clyde32 said:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

What? That's a badly reviewed game...? It's one of the better ones. The only reason I could see if reviewing poorly is for a dumb reason: being too hard.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Clyde32 said:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

What? That's a badly reviewed game...? It's one of the better ones. The only reason I could see if reviewing poorly is for a dumb reason: being too hard.

And that's exactly it. Gamespot 6/10 - too hard. One reviewer gave it a 4/10 for not being Final Fantasy.

On top of my mind: Alone in the Dark 5 (or just Alone in the Dark). It was a rough game, full of bugs, glitches and plotholes. Yet it had some strange charm. I loved the exploration and the inventive fire-mechanic.

Clyde32 said:
Cloudman said:

And that's exactly it. Gamespot 6/10 - too hard. One reviewer gave it a 4/10 for not being Final Fantasy.

Oh, I thought that the GS "it's hard" bullshit started this gen xDDDDD

Sonic and the Black Knight. I had a lot of fun with this game.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Cloudman said:

I thought so. So disappointing u_u And that other review is just stupid...

Did Gamespot also review Conquest lower because it was too hard?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Dont want to twist your topic bro, but i think it would be better for the sake of the discussion that the bad reviewed game that we loved, we have played it as an adult.

As a kid, you could have given me Superman 64 and i would had a blast playing that piece of shit!

Cloudman said:
Clyde32 said:

Of course. The reviewer started to play the game on Classic mode and he had to re-start the game again. He must have acknowledged that the game is suposed to be hard.

Volterra_90 said:
Cloudman said:

Of course. The reviewer started to play the game on Classic mode and he had to re-start the game again. He must have acknowledged that the game is suposed to be hard.

Haha, if he really did, then the reviewer would know restarting is also part of FE territory, haha... Didn't they see there is a mode just for them? Casual and Phoenix mode... xD

Dance my pretties!

AEGRO said:
Dont want to twist your topic bro, but i think it would be better for the sake of the discussion that the bad reviewed game that we loved, we have played it as an adult.

As a kid, you could have given me Superman 64 and i would had a blast playing that piece of shit!

Hell as a kid i played tons of games i thought were great back then, but now what be laughed at, my first console was a Atari ST and though it had bomb jack, double dragon and outrun i still liked ghostbusters which i remember most kids hated.