By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

Hatsune Miku and "Dead or Alive Xtreme 3" Team Up For Famitsu Spread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/03/22/hatsune-miku-and-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-team-up-for-famitsu-spread

Famitsu's 4.7 issue is out March 24th, as are Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

Famitsu's 4.7 issue is out March 24th, as are Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X, so, the three have teamed up for a sexy gravure spread feauring the Vocaloid and DOA's Marie Rose. This is accompanied by an interview with Hatsune Miku producer Hiroshi Utsumi and Koei Temco's Yosuke Hayashi. 

The magazine will also be giving away 100 b2 tapestries with the visual to lucky readers.

Around the Network

For everyone who dont want to import the game you can buy it digitally from Hong Kong PSstore, yon can buy Hong Kong PSN cards in play-asia, the PS4 version is HK$ 449 = 51€

please ask them for advice tough. I dont know if you can use these codes without any barrier, like registring a credit card or paypal. With Japanese PSN i know for a fact you can just register the voucher money to your account. Also make sure you buy a digital code not a retail code

Crap, I bought a japanese version (with no subtitles, those stupid selfish fùcks) and it's too late to cancel cuz it's been sent yesterday. Well, I guess I'll have to learn and remember all the menus of the game. Still a chance I got it for a very compelling price compared to many sites...

Ruler said:

For everyone who dont want to import the game you can buy it digitally from Hong Kong PSstore, yon can buy Hong Kong PSN cards in play-asia, the PS4 version is HK$ 449 = 51€

please ask them for advice tough. I dont know if you can use these codes without any barrier, like registring a credit card or paypal. With Japanese PSN i know for a fact you can just register the voucher money to your account. Also make sure you buy a digital code not a retail code

You can. Codes are not region locked... 

Anybody actually play it? Thoughts?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

how can we play it if was just shipped out?

Ruler said:
d21lewis said:

Digital PSN--somebody mentioned it in this thread. I used to have an Asian PSN account but I can't remember the name. I made it just for Enslaved and Crash Team Racing, years ago. Might try to dig it up.

This game looks unamusing... ;D

Missed chance for extra sales though. Horny boys who want quality fap material will miss out. Americans love this type of crap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

d21lewis said:
Ruler said:

Digital PSN--somebody mentioned it in this thread. I used to have an Asian PSN account but I can't remember the name. I made it just for Enslaved and Crash Team Racing, years ago. Might try to dig it up.

yeah would like to know if somebody will buy it digitally how it is

hershel_layton said:
This game looks unamusing... ;D

Missed chance for extra sales though. Horny boys who want quality fap material will miss out. Americans love this type of crap.

Then Sarkeesian succeeded in her retarded agenda...