By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

That's very helpful!

By the way I bought the Knouckout suit with Helena then I offered it to Marie who accepted the package but when I play Marie, she doesn't have it. What is this mystery?

Around the Network
Kanemaru said:

That's very helpful!

By the way I bought the Knouckout suit with Helena then I offered it to Marie who accepted the package but when I play Marie, she doesn't have it. What is this mystery?

have you looked at the cabinet?

Chevinator123 said:
Is there a way to hide a games recent activity log? Like when you play a game or get trophys itll show up in that whats new section right?

I have a few "questionable" titles for my VITA.  Play or be played.  It is what it is.

Ruler said:

If you mean the closet, yes. But I've never seen the word "cabinet" once in more than 10 hours of game :D

Kanemaru said:
Ruler said:

If you mean the closet, yes. But I've never seen the word "cabinet" once in more than 10 hours of game :D

sorry this what i meant. I havent played with a second character yet 

Around the Network

However yeah, I checked everywhere and it's like she was never given that outfit, which would mean I wasted 1000k bucks for nothing probably cuz of a glitch, unless there's something I didn't understand.

Well forget it, I finally found it. It was on the only place of the closet I haven't checked.

However, the code to get Marie's Devil swimsuit isn't working. Is there anything special to do?

Ruler said:

http://tinyurl.com/japa5kk

Has that list been updated? There are still many unknown prefs in there.

Kanemaru said:
Well forget it, I finally found it. It was on the only place of the closet I haven't checked.

However, the code to get Marie's Devil swimsuit isn't working. Is there anything special to do?

You have to redeem it in the psstore where your game is coming from, if its english then in the Hong Kong psstore with a Hong Kong account

Kanemaru said:
Ruler said:

http://tinyurl.com/japa5kk

Has that list been updated? There are still many unknown prefs in there.

No, i recomd keeping some items so you know forever the preference

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 on PS4 and PS Vita Getting New Sexy Bikinis and Naughty Lotions

Today’s issue of Weekly Famitsu had a small update on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, revealing the bikinis that will be released this month as additional DLC.

As usual, there will be four new bikinis, the first batch (including the first two in the gallery below) coming on June 16th and staying available until June 29th. The second batch will come on June 30th, and will be available until July 13th.

But that’s not all. Three new items will be added with an update, named “soft lotion,” “soft oil” and “natural milk.” They have a rather naughty purpose, and that’s to change the parameters of the soft engine so that certain parts of our heroines (I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you which ones) will acquire different physical properties.

Last, but not least, if you missed previously released bikinis, they’re coming back. Between tomorrow and June 22nd the “Eel” and “Peanut” sets will return to the Owner’s shop. They will be followed by the “Caviar” and “Niagra” sets between June 23rd and July 7th.