By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

Got the call from my bank yesterday saying "Did you authorize your card to be used in Hong Kong?" I felt like saying "I just wanted to see titties!" Followed by tears of remorse.

Around the Network

1 hour gameplay

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 ‘Basic Play Free Version’ coming to Japan in early summer
posted on 03.16.16 at 09:32 PM EDT by Sal Romano (@salromano)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Core Vacationers.

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/DoAX3-Free-Version-Conf.jpg

Koei Tecmo will release a “Basic Play Free Version” of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune for PlayStation 4 and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus for PS Vita early summer in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu confirms. 

Further information has not been released, but we imagine it will be similar to Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters, Koei Tecmo’s free version of Dead or Alive 5 that topped five million downloads, which features four playable characters and almost all of the game’s modes, whilst additional playable characters and the game’s Story Mode may purchased separately.

Thanks, Game Kana.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/03/dead-alive-xtreme-3-basic-play-free-version-coming-japan-early-summer#BsFuhBfpTeWo91pr.99

For Germans and Austrian: I found another store selling this game, the austrian store promisses having no taxes for importing from asia.

http://www.gameware.at/info/space/Dead+or+Alive+Xtreme+3?actionTag=front:cover

d21lewis said:
Got the call from my bank yesterday saying "Did you authorize your card to be used in Hong Kong?" I felt like saying "I just wanted to see titties!" Followed by tears of remorse.

HAHA! The downside of having balls. Awkward conversations with your bank.

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
d21lewis said:

HAHA! The downside of having balls. Awkward conversations with your bank.

This is the part where I say I am happy to be a frequent traveller... CCs are available anywhere at all times for me! 

final Waifu Kasumi

Nice, my order shipped. I have no idea how long it's going to take to get here, but I'm excited nonetheless!

EDIT: Damn, wish I had sprung for the UPS option, but I couldn't justify paying $80-something or whatever it was back then. 

Crazy thing. I just checked my email and, apparently, my bank declined the transaction. I guess they were looking out for my best interest. On one hand, I want to get the game. On the other hand, I kinda got bored with the boobs before that first trailer even ended. I think I'd just keep the game on the shelf, anyway.

I'm sure i could just call and get it approved but i won't. Oh well, no DoA for me..... and I'm fine with that.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03/23/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-in-english-now-available-on-asian-playstation-store/

Sexy PS4/PS Vita Exclusive Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Now Available in English on Asian PlayStation Store

If you’re eager to play Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 for PS4 or PS Vita, the game has just been made available on the Asian PlayStation Store with English subtitles.

You can find it here for PS4 and here for PS Vita for HK$449 and HK$358 respectively, which translates to about $58 and $46. The game requires 15.4 gigabytes on PS4 and only 1.8 on PS Vita.

The PS4 version includes the Marie’s Devil Swimsuit as a bonus, and five premium tickets to be used in the game’s store. The PS Vita version comes with the tickets and Honoka’s Angel Swimsuit.

Premium Tickets themselves have also been made available in packages of 102050100200300 and 500, with prices ranging from HK$32 to HK$1,110 ($4 to $143). It’s worth mentioning that they’re not required to purchase any content, and they’re just a way to skip the in-game Zack Money grind.

In order to purchase the game, you’ll need an Asian PSN account. After you downloaded, it will be playable on any account for which your PS4 is set as primary, but the Asian account will still be necessary to get any possible DLC coming down the line.

Below you can see four screenshots included in the listings (two od the PS4 version and two of the PS Vita version), and a special jacket for the PS Vita version released to celebrate the launch at the same time asHatsune Miku: Project DIVA X.