By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

AsGryffynn said:
Ariakon said:

Marie Rose is cute, but a little...um, youthful looking, for my tastes. 

I'm not much of a fan of Honoka, either, I like taller, more athletic types, like Helena or Kasumi. I also liked Mila and Lei Fang, but they weren't popular enough...

I find her adorable, but she didn't make it to the list because it was full...

Mila is actually my true favorite (Wright'd know why and the obvious bias) but she isn't here. For real I prefer more athletic builds, but just for hotness I like them slim and stacked... 

I don't find her cleaning stuff hot though... The hot part is when she models stuff and her straps just happen to fall off...

she isnt there yet because there was a contest in Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_Xtreme_3#Characters

Around the Network

Honoka Trailer

Kanemaru said:
Ariakon said:

Marie Rose is cute, but a little...um, youthful looking, for my tastes. 

That's what everybody says but it didn't prevent her from being number 1 of the votes a few months ago XD She's indeed in my top 4.

I have absolutely no problem with guys liking youthful looking girls, I think it's completely normal, it's just not my personal cup of tea. I have a wide range of types, but as I said, my favorites tend to be taller, athletic girls. That's why I gravitate more towards Helena, Mila and Kasumi. 

Ruler said:

AsGryffynn said:

I find her adorable, but she didn't make it to the list because it was full...

Mila is actually my true favorite (Wright'd know why and the obvious bias) but she isn't here. For real I prefer more athletic builds, but just for hotness I like them slim and stacked... 

I don't find her cleaning stuff hot though... The hot part is when she models stuff and her straps just happen to fall off...

she isnt there yet because there was a contest in Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_or_Alive_Xtreme_3#Characters

Gee I already know that! Do you think I am new here?

Ariakon said:
Kanemaru said:

That's what everybody says but it didn't prevent her from being number 1 of the votes a few months ago XD She's indeed in my top 4.

I have absolutely no problem with guys liking youthful looking girls, I think it's completely normal, it's just not my personal cup of tea. I have a wide range of types, but as I said, my favorites tend to be taller, athletic girls. That's why I gravitate more towards Helena, Mila and Kasumi. 

I am with you, though I still prefer them a bit on the stacked side... I also like her, but as I said, there's already too many on my lists... 

Youthful looking or athletic, I like all kind of girls. But people who say they don't like Marie cuz they don't like preteens are idiots. Marie is 18 and doesn't look like a 12 yo girl, seriously. Too bad she's the attitude of a 12 yo girl but one word can explain that: "Japan" :D
Didn't expect a new trailer so soon. And I thought Honoka's trailer would be the final one.

Around the Network
Kanemaru said:
Youthful looking or athletic, I like all kind of girls. But people who say they don't like Marie cuz they don't like preteens are idiots. Marie is 18 and doesn't look like a 12 yo girl, seriously. Too bad she's the attitude of a 12 yo girl but one word can explain that: "Japan" :D
Didn't expect a new trailer so soon. And I thought Honoka's trailer would be the final one.

Kasumi will 

official Vita Trailer

PSVR purchase justified.

Play-asia just authorized my credit card for the order, so they should be prepping the game for shipment...good, good. 

pre-ordered. demn. excited for this game.