By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

From Neogaf :

Just read those Famitsu pages, a bit more info:

- Parts that can be customize: PS4 version boobs and butt, Vita version boobs only
- You need to reach a certain Excitement Level to use those skincare items
- The EX version of those skincare items can be bought once you reach Owner Level 110 lol

Names of the swimsuits:

Wave 5
- Norimaki (Seaweed Roll, Lavar Roll)
- Macchiato

Wave 6
- Labyrinth
- Popcorn 

Around the Network

Why is there always 1 very cool swimsuit and another one completely lame? XD

I still kinda want to buy this game but I know I won't play it. The price has gone down, though. It's like $45 on Amazon.

Kanemaru said:
Why is there always 1 very cool swimsuit and another one completely lame? XD

because the very lame is easier to gift 

-these lotion can make butt and breast jiggle or remove it. You can buy them with both owner and girl mode in for very cheap in the sports shop. The jiggle increases with the satisfying rate of the girl. I am level 39 by the way and i can buy them

- there seems to be some new wrapping which can make the girl except the item instantley ounce you have full satisfication, no more random rejects. But i am not sure what level you need for this

Around the Network

Does anybody know how getting the item that always allow to make girls accept ouf gifts? Can't see it anywhere and I haven't found any info on this.

"because the very lame is easier to gift"

It's actually sad (and stupid) that all the girls don't like the best swimsuits of the game :/

Kanemaru said:

Does anybody know how getting the item that always allow to make girls accept ouf gifts? Can't see it anywhere and I haven't found any info on this.

"because the very lame is easier to gift"

It's actually sad (and stupid) that all the girls don't like the best swimsuits of the game :/

I am not sure yet

Is there prople who have troubles to install the catalog for the last outfits? I've downloaded it but it's stuck at "waiting to be installed".

It's quite stupid that we have to dl and install that knowing it wasn't the case for the previous outfits.

So I'm the only one who can't install it properly?

:D http://kotaku.com/dead-or-alive-vr-is-yup-1785883004

Hunting Season is done...