By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I really like this girl a lot.... but she doesn't see me at all....

crucifix her with ur cock lad

Around the Network

Tell her how you feel pal, be relaxed and be yourself and you will be fine.

Tell her you are from Ireland, and everytime you see her your penis is Dublin ;)

okay, im gonna keep it real simple. since you havent talked to her yet, there is no point in being a jerk to her to let her want you, because thats not gonna work if you havent even spoken to her yet. anyways here is what you gotta do.

ask her out, right off the bat. why do guys get in the friend zone? because they lead them selfs to it by not having the guts to ask a girl out in the first place. so they act as a friend, and ultimately become friends, and hence the friend zone. girls dont put guys in the friend zone, its guys who put them selfs there.

so back to my advice on what to do. ask her out, right away, be confident (you dont need to be, just act like it, just let her believe you are), but preferably be confident, because girls want that. and make it clear you are interested in her in that way. if she says No, well.. its done, if she says yes, well thats great.

dont be one of those guys who are secretly in love with a girl for so fucking long without having the balls to ask her out. if you ask her out right away it shows confidence. and you dont have to spend a long time wishing you are with her. dont drag it on, ask her, and you will know. if its a no, its okay, not the end of the world. dont be afraid of the No. dont let that own you.

thats my advise.

or... or... do the naked man... works 2 out of 3 times... guaranteed.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Send her a letter. I mean it.
Facebook, text, skype, none are personal enough.

This is actually great advice! You really should contact her in some way, If you barely see each other anymore the longer you wait the less likely anything will come of it. It's best to just contact her and whatever happens happens, but if you do nothing then you'll never be with her either way. I think an actual written letter would be a lot more personal, impactful and be given more attention and thought by her than just a message over facebook.

Holy shit. If serious have either of you actually been laid?

A physical letter becomes borderline stalking given the OPs situation. The most he can do is send an informal facebook message that says nothing he mentioned in his post other than a mention to sitting next to her once.

bananaking21 said:
okay, im gonna keep it real simple. since you havent talked to her yet, there is no point in being a jerk to her to let her want you, because thats not gonna work if you havent even spoken to her yet. anyways here is what you gotta do.

ask her out, right off the bat. why do guys get in the friend zone? because they lead them selfs to it by not having the guts to ask a girl out in the first place. so they act as a friend, and ultimately become friends, and hence the friend zone. girls dont put guys in the friend zone, its guys who put them selfs there.

so back to my advice on what to do. ask her out, right away, be confident (you dont need to be, just act like it, just let her believe you are), but preferably be confident, because girls want that. and make it clear you are interested in her in that way. if she says No, well.. its done, if she says yes, well thats great.

dont be one of those guys who are secretly in love with a girl for so fucking long without having the balls to ask her out. if you ask her out right away it shows confidence. and you dont have to spend a long time wishing you are with her. dont drag it on, ask her, and you will know. if its a no, its okay, not the end of the world. dont be afraid of the No. dont let that own you.

thats my advise.

If she doesn't know him, he'll just be that creepy guy either way. He needs to plant the seed and attempt to grow it first. If hes that infatuated, hes going to scare her off no matter what we tell him.

sabvre42 said:
Barkley said:

This is actually great advice! You really should contact her in some way, If you barely see each other anymore the longer you wait the less likely anything will come of it. It's best to just contact her and whatever happens happens, but if you do nothing then you'll never be with her either way. I think an actual written letter would be a lot more personal, impactful and be given more attention and thought by her than just a message over facebook.

Holy shit. If serious have either of you actually been laid?

A physical letter becomes borderline stalking given the OPs situation. The most he can do is send an informal facebook message that says nothing he mentioned in his post other than a mention to sitting next to her once.

Yea...dont send a letter, thats a really bad idea. This day and age i think that would be seen as creepy and cowardly specially since you havent really talked with her. 

How old are you and her btw? Might help us gauge your situation. I asume from this post and others your probably 15-17.

Anyway like what bananaking21 said. To break the ice send an informal facebook friend request, talk a bit and be yourself! If you can sense you and her bounce off each other pretty well then ask her out. Its unfortunite that you havent talked much and shes in a different state so it kinda limits your options.

Or you can be wild and go to her church and try to talk with her. However if you do this then you have to ask her out. Youd have to come clean and say how your mom told you about the church and that when you first saw her you liked her and wanted to get to know her more. Like i said this is a more wild approach, it does work! But you would also have to be ready for rejection. 

I will say dont wait long to ask her! A crush is fine but if you wait to long and start liking her more and more it will just make it worse for you. Sad thing to say but be confident, ask her out and if she says no move on.

Remember just be yourself and confident.

Sounds like you're really smitten by her. Man, just try to find a common ground, something you can both talk about and let the rest come out naturally. Whether or not she's the one for you, that's hard to tell, but you won't know unless you try.

I don't know you, but from my experience, in most cases, falling in love with a girl that live far away, that you barely know and never talked to... intentionally or not, this is a way not to get involved with a girl, a way not to challenge your ideal ("perfect for me") with reality (great match, at most), a way to not really fail in a normal, hard way, but in a romantic, abstract way. What I mean is that inaccessibility could be not your problem, but the point of it.

That said, I met a girl a 8 years before, we were living 10.000 km away and could at most meet once a year. We are now married, and I'm very happy with her. But, even if very challenging, there were a sense of reality, immediate each-other attraction, weekly Skype, and my decision even before to come to her country in the next 3 years.

So, dare to think about yourself, if you have a long history of self-failures with impossible loves and no real experience, my advice would be to go for the real girls. If not, give it a chance, Facebook, say your are visiting the state, ask if you can meet, that's your best shot. If you really love her, you have to dare to fail.