By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I really like this girl a lot.... but she doesn't see me at all....

wow

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

You don't know if she's perfect for you besides physical attraction. The only thing you can do is try to interact with her via facebook in the less creepy way.
You seem pretty young, whats your and her age? if things don't work it's not the end of the world.

A cucumber in the pants never hurts either.

Add her on social media than begin a conversation. You had chances to talk to her in person, you didn't take it, so this is really your only option.

Make a move or forget about her. Don't idealize her or you'll end up disappointed.

Around the Network

Go to the church which her parents own and just talk to her and ask her if after she's done she would like to go for a coffee. Don't let it slide man, I had a huge crush on a girl myself and while I'm well over it now, I still wish I'd atleast gone out with her.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Snoopy said:
A cucumber in the pants never hurts either.

Looks like somebody here has never had their balls crushed by a cucumber.

Ask yo mom to tell her mom to arrange a meeting. Thats how it goes in eastern cultures.

You have a few options.

1. Friend her on facebook - talk t her but don't talk too long or you end up in the friend zone.

2. Rock up to her Church in a black suit, with a hat and sunglasses and start dancing and singing you have seen the light.

3. Ask her out.

4. Since your mum was trying to recommend her clearly her parents might have had a similar idea. Get them to arrange a marriage for you.