By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - She can't play Street Fighter V to save her life

Tagged games:

Don't like it? Don't watch it. Simple as that.

Around the Network

Champions?.....
She´s a LOL player!

Would have preferred if you gave links to the alleged much more deserving gamers instead of giving links to a gamer you dislike because of alleged disingenuous methods. I say alleged because I'm not going to watch it. I don't get how people get angry at a person for their popularity and then proceed to essentially advertise that person due to their garnered hatred.

BasilZero said:

If only I could stream ;(!

Damn my internet!

#FirstWorldProblems

just post sideboobs pics here on this site.. i'll donate for that!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wow she's garbage lol.
Set off my ASMR like whoa though, felt so good.

OMG She cried at the end!! lol

Around the Network

Bwaaahaahaa! Ok, I'll try not to be too much of a dick about this, but I couldn't process what was happening for a moment. Like, is that sound, that insane button mashing her actually playing SFV? Then, the constant leg sweeps.... I like the slightly slower button mashing that starts even before the match has begun, then she goes into hyperdrive. Fascinating in it's own way, much more so than her on display sexuality. Gonna watch some more. Ha!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

deskpro2k3 said:

The embed code from Twitch does not work here.. Get to work ioi, or whoever is in charge of website codes.

Kaceytron. Heard of her? 

Anyways, so this chick is so bad at the game, but she wears a tank top that shows cleavage so all these horny viewers rush to watch her play. She gets paid for this shit... This gets on my nerves when people who are actually good don't get any views at all. so annoying. You see that somebody just donated her $44. I wish horny girls would come and watch me play and give me money.

If you want to watch this chick do nothing but button smash leg sweeps, then here is the link to the video to see what I'm talking about. It is painful to watch..

Absolutely no skills at all, somebody go give her some pointers: http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron/v/46939235

lol @ $44.  Someone donated $1000 to Boogie2988 last night.

She's also using the keyboard, which in my experience sucks as an interface for fighting games (though I hear it's simpler to pull off Zangief's 360 moves w/ directionals, since you only need to hit 4 buttons as opposed to rolling your thumb around the D-pad).

Beyond that, I don't really care about her appearance, her skill level, or why people watch her (or anyone).  To each their own.

Choice quote from Kaceytron: " Yeah, I could do this blindfolded. It's all about the muscle memory." You would need muscle alzheimer's to forget her routine. Zing!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Have you never heard of her before? shes a notorious twitch troll and all her followers knows it and plays along. If you really dont like her i suggest you just ignore her because your playing right into her hands.

Chevinator123 said:
Have you never heard of her before? shes a notorious twitch troll and all her followers knows it and plays along. If you really dont like her i suggest you just ignore her because your playing right into her hands.

Can you elaborate? What is the troll? That she sucks yet still gets views? I watched a bit more before closing the book on her for good, and on a different video, she says to a new subsciber "Welcome to the group of people that give me money for free." Seems like a real ass thing to say/mentality to have.