By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - She can't play Street Fighter V to save her life

Tagged games:

The embed code from Twitch does not work here.. Get to work ioi, or whoever is in charge of website codes.

Kaceytron. Heard of her? 

Anyways, so this chick is so bad at the game, but she wears a tank top that shows cleavage so all these horny viewers rush to watch her play. She gets paid for this shit... This gets on my nerves when people who are actually good don't get any views at all. so annoying. You see that somebody just donated her $44. I wish horny girls would come and watch me play and give me money.

If you want to watch this chick do nothing but button smash leg sweeps, then here is the link to the video to see what I'm talking about. It is painful to watch..

Absolutely no skills at all, somebody go give her some pointers: http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron/v/46939235

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

If you choose not to watch, then let me tell you the ending at least because it is satisfying.

She raged quit when she lost, and then tried to break a PS4 controller.

It's too painful to watch her play.... *Triggered*

Some champions have magic and others don't though... lmao.

"It is painful to watch.."

I agree, she was going for that 30win streak to unlock skins.. but man....

Around the Network

lol brutal.

Her name's font is the same as a certain channel on a certain website...oh right on topic, it's really painful to watch her play, but the ending makes it worth it .

So? Let her. Not like it's hurting you.

Pretty sure if you looked like David Beckham sat there playing games with your shirt off, you'd get donations like that too (not only from girls).

Hmm, pie.

Shadow8 said:
Her name's font is the same as a certain channel on a certain website...oh right on topic, it's really painful to watch her play, but the ending makes it worth it .

Brazzers. Not that i've ever visted that site. I've seen it advertised in the back of a Highlights magizine once...

The Fury said:

So? Let her. Not like it's hurting you.

Pretty sure if you looked like David Beckham sat there playing games with your shirt off, you'd get donations like that too (not only from girls).

The point i'm making is that people with skills don't get the views.