By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your dud threads?

To create success sometimes you have to learn from mistakes. This past weekend we've gone through our posting history and singled out our most popular threads, let's take a look at the opposite spectrum, to those other topics and subjects that the VGC community didn't give a rat's ass about.

Post threads that only you've posted on and no one else. You might have bumped it to give a last chance, but those don't count. How do you find your dud threads? Go to your Profile, click on Posts then Username's Threads and scroll until you find them.

Celebrating my 5K post with this thread

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Nobody ever commented on this post. I'm a bit sad :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Over the years, I've collected quite a few barren topics, from the 5 popular ones I was able to generate 18 dud ones.
And here they are sorted by year:

20 years of Videogames

Mobile Games YMHM: Darkest Fear trilogy (mobile games were no go back then, they still are)
Lost password - sometimes works, sometimes doesn't (wrong forum?)

Launch of Walk with me! is delayed
Atsui 12 Game Furi Furi Party: from button-mashing to waggle master

2011 - the busy year
Shopping deals (seen a few of these come up)
Some Spanish GfK data from NoE Spain
Go Vacation - the other third-party Wii game (E3 mayhem killed this post, another topic flew with it)
Reflecting on the Wii U name (E3 mayhem victim?)
Europe's Nintendo Download 30/6 (never post Nintendo digital updates!)
Capcom & 3DSound / Nazo Waku Yakata
Play with your 3DS upside down?
Just Dance 3 overtakes Dance Central 2

How many of you tried to buy a Raspberry Pi?

Real World Racing Demo, race on real streets (two yearly fails, stopped me posting more in PC discussion)
You can do this on HTML5?
iDÉAME V - gameplay videos inside

RIVE... Enthusiasm??? (for all home consoles)

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Your 2nd post/bump in the Rive thread made me laugh at least, i'll give it that. 

I don't usually bother starting threads.

After I attempted to start a Photography thread and nobody replied to it, I doubt my attitude is going to change any time soon.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Nobody ever commented on this post. I'm a bit sad :(

I think you picked the wrong forum to post that on. EDIT: Maybe you should ask a mod to change it to Nintendo Discussion?

FloatingWaffles said:
TomaTito said:

Your 2nd post/bump in the Rive thread made me laugh at least, i'll give it that. 

Best way to go with life

atomicblue said:

After I attempted to start a Photography thread and nobody replied to it, I doubt my attitude is going to change any time soon.

I saw it. Not really a photographer, but I did win an award once in school. I'll post in it later today if no one else does.

Be sure to delete your post in this thread by then :P

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I've just made one thread, and it wasn't a resounding success XDDD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212142&page=1

I don't like to start conversations, I feel bad when they get out of control.

1. Powerpuff Girls recreated in GTAV
2.  A Rare look at Twelve Tales: Conker 64
3. Youtube employees are a bunch of damn cowards!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

TomaTito said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Nobody ever commented on this post. I'm a bit sad :(

I think you picked the wrong forum to post that on. EDIT: Maybe you should ask a mod to change it to Nintendo Discussion?

FloatingWaffles said:

Best way to go with life

atomicblue said:

After I attempted to start a Photography thread and nobody replied to it, I doubt my attitude is going to change any time soon.

I saw it. Not really a photographer, but I did win an award once in school. I'll post in it later today if no one else does.

Be sure to delete your post in this thread by then :P

You're a sweetheart.

I'm honestly a bit surprised, though. I'm on much smaller forums than this and there are almost always at least a couple of people into photography.

(Also, how do I delete posts? I should probably learn that. I tried looking around for a "delete thread" option before because I was actually going to delete the Photography thread.)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196287&page=1

- It looks like people don't really care about Sony not saying anything about the PSVITA software or hardware sales!

The lack of PSvita hare compared to the Wii U hate............. is quite shocking in the whole gaming community.

Pocky Lover Boy!