By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your dud threads?

My review of Parasite eve 2 got 0 replies

Around the Network

Oh, I have my share. So many threads that I thought would ignite like fire-- and only got a couple of replies. :(

Volterra_90 said:
I've just made one thread, and it wasn't a resounding success XDDD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212142&page=1

I don't like to start conversations, I feel bad when they get out of control.

Dude, you got replies, be happy! I will look into that mobile game. You have to remember that mobile is a no go at VGC.

atomicblue said:

You're a sweetheart.

I'm honestly a bit surprised, though. I'm on much smaller forums than this and there are almost always at least a couple of people into photography.

(Also, how do I delete posts? I should probably learn that. I tried looking around for a "delete thread" option before because I was actually going to delete the Photography thread.)

Yeah, me too. At least you got some replies now. I'm going to post either way.

And BTW, you can't delete posts, it was just a joke. What you post on the internet, it stays there forever.

Jranation said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196287&page=1 

- It looks like people don't really care about Sony not saying anything about the PSVITA software or hardware sales! 

The lack of PSvita hare compared to the Wii U hate............. is quite shocking in the whole gaming community.

Double standards. Nintendo is judged harsher due to its history.

Roronaa_chan said:

Do you have a link?

d21lewis said:
Oh, I have my share. So many threads that I thought would ignite like fire-- and only got a couple of replies. :(

I'm sure of it, but in which did you have null/zero/nada replies?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

My rorst one is a thread where one a certain... (fruit? vegetable? I don't know) tomato replied:

Miyamoto awarded Principe de Asturias for Communication and Humanities 2012

I also made a thread about MotoGP that I kept alive for three races, but I think that only 1 or 2 people bothered to post, so I asked a mod to close it .

The (un)official MotoGP 2012 Thread

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

TomaTito said:
Volterra_90 said:
I've just made one thread, and it wasn't a resounding success XDDD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212142&page=1

I don't like to start conversations, I feel bad when they get out of control.

Dude, you got replies, be happy! I will look into that mobile game. You have to remember that mobile is a no go at VGC.

It's actually a PC game, but you can give it a try, it's fantastic ;). Yeah, I had replies but not a lot. One day I'll try the click-bait tactic and see how it goes XDDD

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Roronaa_chan said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=205875&page=1

All of them!!! :P

JEMC said:

My rorst one is a thread where one a certain... (fruit? vegetable? I don't know) tomato replied:

I also made a thread about MotoGP that I kept alive for three races, but I think that only 1 or 2 people bothered to post, so I asked a mod to close it .

Damn that freaking Potato. You could have been accepted here, but we don't. Get out!!!

And look at all that work you put in MotoGP... Maybe this year with the Rossi scandal you'd have gotten more posts.

Volterra_90 said:
TomaTito said:

It's actually a PC game, but you can give it a try, it's fantastic ;). Yeah, I had replies but not a lot. One day I'll try the click-bait tactic and see how it goes XDDD

I thought it was mobile, have to look for it, thanks :)

@Roronaa: Thanks!

@Guitarguy: xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Damn that freaking Potato. You could have been accepted here, but we don't. Get out!!!

And look at all that work you put in MotoGP... Maybe this year with the Rossi scandal you'd have gotten more posts.

And no, I won't try again. People over here don't like MotoGP.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

How do we view our threads?