By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you look for in a potential partner?

Tagged games:

Hmm. Attractive to me (a nice butt would be a bonus). Between the ages of 23 to 43. Has a similar sense of humor to me. Has plenty of hobbies and likes her alone time just as much as I like mine. Likes anime.  Non-religious. Non-prudish.  Doesn't mind wearing cos-play to liven up the bedroom once in awhile. Wants no more kids but it's fine if she has 1 or 2 kids already.
Similar sexual appetite as me. Likes to be indoors or outdoors doing stuff. Can hold a decent conversation and likes to debate. Intelligence is a must otherwise I'll be bored in 5 mins. Chemistry is a must, too. I don't care if she cooks or cleans or does laundry. I'm not looking for a mother. I don't like cleaning either so that's why I hire someone else to clean a few times a week.  

Around the Network

Obedience

I've put a lot of thought into this lately, so I already had this list worked out in my head.

• Appearance - I'm not super picky about this, but I just need to feel physically attracted to her.  If she's too hot, I will probably feel intimidated and assume that she's out of my league.
  • Christian - For me to really consider someone as a candidate for marriage, she needs to have the same beliefs and morals as me
  • Intellect - This is more than just IQ.  This includes being intellectually stimulating--someone that is thoroughly enjoyable to talk to.  This is exceedingly rare.  I've only met one girl in my life that meets this qualification to a high degree, and I'm 36.
  • Personality - I will be drawn to a girl with the right personality, but it's hard to describe exactly why.  I tend to think of this as the part where you either "click" or you don't.  When it clicks, I will genuinely enjoy her company.  
  • Gamer - I have a hard time relating to non-gamers.  I don't typically socialize with non-gamers.  This qualification presents somewhat of a problem since female gamers seem to be in the minority.  I have met a few before, so I know they exist.
  • Non-smoker
  • Minimal or non-drinker

That they have a good dick and can do me long and hard. Also they have to be a furry so I can connect with them at a spiritual level.
I don't really 'date' just mate.
TMI?

This user has been moderated for this post.

~Ultrashroomz

Ideal: Christian woman, at least a theist of some kind. Intellectual and introverted. Must love to travel.

Big no's: bisexuals, tattoos, left-wing

Around the Network

I'm attracted to and understands my shortcomings. Not much else is important.

Hmm, pie.

Attractive, loves adventure, intelligent, very sexual and loves geek culture

BraLoD said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Attractive, loves adventure, intelligent, very sexual and loves geek culture

Where the hell is the LoD requiriment? You disgust me!

LOL Teasing my childhood damn you!

TruckOSaurus said:
curl-6 said:
A vagina

That's actually one flaw I'm not willing to overlook.

I found the misogynist guys! :-O

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL Teasing my childhood damn you!

Without LoD there is no love, you know this!

Most of the girls i've been with dont even know what LOD is. Lets hope this changes in the future. LOL