By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you look for in a potential partner?

Tagged games:

97alexk said:

i dont care aslong its not a ...(ehm excue for my words).... a hoe. Seriously i just want someone fairly educated and whos not sexual driven too much

Thoughts before thots? Hehe

Quick question: What if they were a nice person who wanted to dedicate themselves to you? What if they were a hoe a few years ago but no longer?

As an aside, it is my personal belief that the sexual history of two people whom are dating should be kept private. From what I've seen, nothing good comes out of those questions and answers.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Big Breasts and money

Lol GOLD. 

Compatibility, loyalty, sense of humor, looks, and a kind heart. An ass that won't quit doesn't hurt, either. 

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

They have to be ok with me being married and they have to enjoy buttstuff. Other than that, not really picky.

Oh and I suppose I should add that it is physically impossible for me to turn down a squat booty. I might even cuddle all day and watch Grey's Anatomy if I get that! Although the possibility of it turning into a healthy long term relationship is pretty low

#1 Amb-ass-ador

TruckOSaurus said:
iceland said:
Tag, will edit later

We already have a good idea of what you look for in a partner. Good high paying job, not shy at urinals.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
97alexk said:

i dont care aslong its not a ...(ehm excue for my words).... a hoe. Seriously i just want someone fairly educated and whos not sexual driven too much

Quick question: What if they were a nice person who wanted to dedicate themselves to you? What if they were a hoe a few years ago but no longer?

As an aside, it is my personal belief that the sexual history of two people whom are dating should be kept private. From what I've seen, nothing good comes out of those questions and answers.

I also like sexual things to be somewhat private. If their backstory is being very sexually active, hmm depends on, HOW active. If we dont care about possibilities that she could have a STD or something, then maybe. But i think the saying goes, once a hoe, always a hoe. That quote may seem radical at first but there some truth to it i believe, you just dont change your mind so easily.

97alexk said:
ReimTime said:

I also like sexual things to be somewhat private. If their backstory is being very sexually active, hmm depends on, HOW active. If we dont care about possibilities that she could have a STD or something, then maybe. But i think the saying goes, once a hoe, always a hoe. That quote may seem radical at first but there some truth to it i believe, you just dont change your mind so easily.

Exactly. Once you know those things, it is almost impossible for most people to view their partner in the same light again. Human nature. So if the best idea is to not ask, how do you know that they were super sexually active back in the day? I mean unless it's blatantly obvious, you have no real idea of whether or not they are a "hoe" (which IMO isn't totally a bad thing if they dedicate themselves to you as your girlfriend). Keep in mind a lot of rumors can be started and blown out of proportion or be downright wrong. And sometimes, hoes can cook some damn good macaroni and cheese and.......

*ahem* anyhow, you get the idea.

I don't believe in the whole "always a hoe" deal either. I personally know girls who were very sexually active in their teens and college days (which IMO isn't necessarily a bad thing), but really dedicate themselves to one persona they meet, or settle down when they have children. STDs aren't really a problem unless they neglect to tell you about an existing one before having sex.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Kitchen skills, money, physical attributes etc

ReimTime said:
97alexk said:

Exactly. Once you know those things, it is almost impossible for most people to view their partner in the same light again. Human nature. So if the best idea is to not ask, how do you know that they were super sexually active back in the day? I mean unless it's blatantly obvious, you have no real idea of whether or not they are a "hoe" (which IMO isn't totally a bad thing if they dedicate themselves to you as your girlfriend). Keep in mind a lot of rumors can be started and blown out of proportion or be downright wrong. And sometimes, hoes can cook some damn good macaroni and cheese and.......

*ahem* anyhow, you get the idea.

I don't believe in the whole "always a hoe" deal either. I personally know girls who were very sexually active in their teens and college days (which IMO isn't necessarily a bad thing), but really dedicate themselves to one persona they meet, or settle down when they have children. STDs aren't really a problem unless they neglect to tell you about an existing one before having sex.

I agree with you. but being sexually active isnt really the bad thing there, its mostly the way they think about it. Like going on a party, getting really really drunk and getting gangbanged isnt my cup of tea when im looking for a life partner lol

Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:

Her: "Hey DongFloppicus Reim, where are you going?"

d) How well they treat others, like the waitress who is serving us.

@bolded :o Reim has a floppy dong confirmed!!!!!

@underlined has that ever been an issue? I find it hard to imagine someone treating a waitress so badly that you don't want to date them any more.

That nickname replaced "WhiskyDick Jackson" back in high school jk

It has never been a super big issue for me personally, but I take ones' attitude towards others - including service people - very seriously. This behavior can directly correlate to how they treat others. No matter what, everyone will lie a little on the first date and put on their best face in order to make the best possible first impression. Taking note of how they treat the server can be a telltale sign of how they will treat others, and subsequently, you.

Waitress makes a small mistake with the order and your date fliips the fack out? I would not see myself being happy for very long with a person who reacts to small problems in such an exaggerated and adverse way. If she treats them poorly and in a condescending manner? Man she a bitch and you deserve way better

#1 Amb-ass-ador