By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 1st - 7th

JRPGfan said:
LipeJJ said:

I wonder what happened to Wii U tho... those are some depressings numbers. :c

"Mitsumi Electric Co. Ltd. supplies pieces for Wii U hardware and it seems, they are having problems to deliver them."

I think they make the CPUs for the Wii U's and apparently they are haveing serious production issues right now.

On neogaf they said it would likely not be fixed this month so... yeah slow sales ahead for Wii U in japan for abit.

Interesting. I would never expect something like this to happen, hopefully they recover as fast as possible.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Yeah a ~100k second retail week for builders is very impressive. It's still way too early to see it it'll have minecraft like legs but for now it's all good.

If Wii U problems persist the whole month as rumoured,  the ps4 could close the gap by over 100k in February alone.  The gap is srinking fast. 

And people keep saying the NX shouldn't come out this year! Shortages shouldn't happen 3 damn years after the console's release.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BraLoD said:
Naruto didn't did that well but was able to boost the PS4 a bit.
WiiU seems like died but I see it was mostly out of stock.

remember that Namco only had an initial stock of 80,000 so 78% first shipment is kinda good

Oh wow, 3K Wii U sales... the shortage is real

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

WiiU is doing horribly because of shortage, but I bet even Microsoft wishes they had one week like the WiiU had xD
OT: Builders holding up really well and vita having a good week. Nice~

lol PlayStation Domination this month. Dragonquest Builders sells very well despite charging 7,800 Yen for it. SE should drop the price to splatton level it could easily sell it over a million just like minecraft did there too

where there shortages for Wii U?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Wii-U-プレミアムセット-shiro-WUP-S-WAFC/dp/B00D3GQC7S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1455129157&sr=1-1&keywords=Wii+U+

there are plenty of Wii Us even white ones

Ruler said:

where there shortages for Wii U?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Wii-U-プレミアムセット-shiro-WUP-S-WAFC/dp/B00D3GQC7S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1455129157&sr=1-1&keywords=Wii+U+

there are plenty of Wii Us even white ones

You pick up amazon. Amazon isn't big in Japan. There are reports from the biggest chains in Japan. Nintendo not shipping wiiu for some reason? 

moot.
3k, 4k, 6k...