By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Limited Edition

I pre-ordered the LE on Monday. And yes, the 10 deposit does count as a pre-order.

Around the Network

hmmm,ill consider it, the extras are pretty much worth it

makingmusic476 said:
I pre-ordered the LE on Monday. And yes, the 10 deposit does count as a pre-order.

Okay great to know... Did you do it online or in the store...Do you know if the art book is a online only thing?  I  am gussing you are planning on picking up the Metal Gear Saga DvD in april?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Sicilian. said:
makingmusic476 said:

Okay great to know... Did you do it online or in the store...Do you know if the art book is a online only thing? I am gussing you are planning on picking up the Metal Gear Saga DvD in april?

I pre-ordered in-store, and the artbook etc. will be given to in-store pre-orders, thouh supply will be limited and first come first serve.

The guy at my GameStop said to just keep calling every day in April to see if they got the stuff in yet.   But that shouldn't be a problem for me, as I lurk at NeoGAF, and they have a few GS employees there that are planning to let everyone know when the goods arrive.

makingmusic476 said:
Sicilian. said:
makingmusic476 said:

Okay great to know... Did you do it online or in the store...Do you know if the art book is a online only thing? I am gussing you are planning on picking up the Metal Gear Saga DvD in april?

I pre-ordered in-store, and the artbook etc. will be given to in-store pre-orders, thouh supply will be limited and first come first serve.

The guy at my GameStop said to just keep calling every day in April to see if they got the stuff in yet.   But that shouldn't be a problem for me, as I lurk at NeoGAF, and they have a few GS employees there that are planning to let everyone know when the goods arrive.

Okay thanks. i do hope i get there early enough to get the artbook. they will most likely have a midnight realease so i should be able to get it.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
I never get limited editions but I'm reserving this ASAP.

first off hahaha you have 420 posts! lol

secondly, sh*t!!! why did I click that link?!?!?!

Thirdly, me too!