By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Limited Edition

Deviation59 said:
Quickdraw McGraw said:
Does anyone know if you can pre-order this now, and pick up the extra goodies come April, or can you only get the goodies when it becomes available?

Either way, definitely getting the Limited Edition.

If you pre-order it at GameStop, you can come in and pick up the MGS Saga/MGO Beta disc in store when they get them in April. That's the way they've done it with most pre-order bonuses that aren't exclusive to their store. The Patapon demo, for example. I had pre-ordered Patapon months before release and when the pre-order demo disc with extra weapon was announced amd made available at other retailers, I was able to walk into GameStop and pick it up.

Alright, thanks for the info.
I know what I'm doing with my Sunday afternoon now, =P.

Around the Network

I personally think limited edition is over rated.

because it's ment to be limited not like 1million+ copies of it out there.

But as a package the above deal sounds good.

Cobretti2 said:
I personally think limited edition is over rated.

because it's ment to be limited not like 1million+ copies of it out there.

But as a package the above deal sounds good.

The Subsistence LE was truly limited... almost crazily so. I would guess that this will be much more available though. I'm also getting the CE for Grand Theft Auto IV. That's $175 + tax for two games.

That looks like a very nice special edition.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Is this for UK as well?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Is this for UK as well?

No announcement for the European version yet, though I'm sure that it's coming.

I might get it.
I already have graphics novel (The book and the Ditial Graphic Novel for the Psp ( highly recommend )).
But i am really hyped for the CD soundtrack. MGS always has amazing music. Also the ArtBook. Yeah i am going to have to reserve this like ASAP

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Where did you see this btw?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Sicilian. said:
I might get it.
I already have graphics novel (The book and the Ditial Graphic Novel for the Psp ( highly recommend )).
But i am really hyped for the CD soundtrack. MGS always has amazing music. Also the ArtBook. Yeah i am going to have to reserve this like ASAP

The graphic novel most likely refers to the not-yet-released Digital Graphic Novel 2. As far as where did I see it, I linked the source in the OP.

I never get any limited edition. I never watch the video that comes with it, i find them boring, and they cost like an extra $20

I'm back...