By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma on valuing feedback from Zelda fans

spemanig said:
Very well Aonuma, take this message from a Zelda fan: stop being a mark. Add VA already.

God, no.  The last thing I want is for NOA to butcher the voice acting and then force us to listen to it by disabling dual audio and the option to turn voices off.

Around the Network
wombat123 said:

God, no.  The last thing I want is for NOA to butcher the voice acting and then force us to listen to it by disabling dual audio and the option to turn voices off.

NOA clearly has a great casting director, so that wouldn't happen.

maxleresistant said:
Skyward Sword took 5 years and it was a big disappointment.
For me this Zelda WiiU is kind of the breaking point. If it doesn't live up to the best in the series, Zelda games will stop being at the top of my most wanted list.

I didn't play A link Between Worlds, but the last one that left me a great impression was Minish cap, in 2004...

You should really consider doing that.  ALBW was the best Zelda game since OoT imho.

Lube Me Up

Meh. I can't think of the last time where I was so uninterested in a new mainline console Zelda game. Almost everything about Skyward Sword left a bad taste in my mouth and my interest in Zelda Wii U seems to be at an all-time low. I remember getting so excited for these games. Now I barely care about this new one.

LipeJJ said:
I actually believe him. I mean, they removed some controversial things from Skyward Sword, like a linear/limited world, and improved others. I hope they can make the story interesting and fit it into the open world concept. I mean, it's complicated to keep the pace with such structure and it's pretty easy to lose track if you don't plan anything.

That's the curse of this kind of genre, most of them suffer from this. But I'm confident Zelda will not!

Have you played ALBW? That game aced the Zelda "open world" structure perfectly. And the story turned very interesring towards the end.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
maxleresistant said:
For me this Zelda WiiU is kind of the breaking point. If it doesn't live up to the best in the series, Zelda games will stop being at the top of my most wanted list.

I didn't play A link Between Worlds, but the last one that left me a great impression was Minish cap, in 2004...

You should really consider doing that.  ALBW was the best Zelda game.

Fixed.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:

You should really consider doing that.  ALBW was the best Zelda game. (if you don't consider ALTTP, OoT, MM, TWW, TP and SS)

Fixed.

Agree.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Slarvax said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:

You should really consider doing that.  ALBW was the best Zelda game.

Fixed.

Well, you're not far off.  Everyone knows LTTP is the best Zelda game.  There's no argument. None at all. La-dee-da. Scoo-ba-dee doo.

Lube Me Up

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
maxleresistant said:

You should really consider doing that.  ALBW was the best Zelda game since OoT imho.

I do consider it. I don't own a 3ds, there is not much game that interest me on this system. So if the handheld NX is retrocompatible, I will play those game on the NX, otherwise I'll get a really cheap 3DS and the few games I want to play.

Slarvax said:
LipeJJ said:
I actually believe him. I mean, they removed some controversial things from Skyward Sword, like a linear/limited world, and improved others. I hope they can make the story interesting and fit it into the open world concept. I mean, it's complicated to keep the pace with such structure and it's pretty easy to lose track if you don't plan anything.

That's the curse of this kind of genre, most of them suffer from this. But I'm confident Zelda will not!

Have you played ALBW? That game aced the Zelda "open world" structure perfectly. And the story turned very interesring towards the end.

Yup, I have. And it's true, the open world was quite good and gave me a sense of freedom. Now they're probably taking this to another level on the console game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won