By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are there actually any women on this site?

Are there any women here?

No! And there never will be! 28 75.68%

Yes! My GF once came onto... 9 24.32%

Total:37
MoHasanie said:
Pwerlvlamy and Sony girl are the only ones I know.

Don't forget onionberry

Around the Network

Roronaa_chan said:
We're all women. Metaphorically speaking

What does that mean girdle?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:

Roronaa_chan said:
We're all women. Metaphorically speaking

What does that mean girdle?

I just wanted to quote The Mask with words switched around

These threads are becoming more and more common I can imagine it'd be strange for women to read.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

the best woman in the world is here that's enough.

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 11 September 2018

I take it that you don't actually look at anyone's profile or ask them? There's several that I know of. All of 'em act like any other user on here and that's probably why you don't notice 'em.

Hello there, I didn't know we were required to announce our gender when discussing about videogames. Would you like to know my sexuality too?

tiff3110 said:
Hello there, I didn't know we were required to announce our gender when discussing about videogames. Would you like to know my sexuality too?

And your race please, lol. j/k

tiff3110 said:

Dayyyyum, you just owned this thread XD 

Actually this is a perfect time to ask this so I can lock this thread: Does this encourage you as a female to post on the forums when you see thirsty topics like this on the Hot Topics list? 

Secondly, if you were a stranger to the site and saw this as a hot topic would you be encouraged to actually post here?